Only 4 antagonists?
- Depends on how much of an antagonistic role they play. Highly unlikely they'll do anything villainy. Also, new comments go at the bottom of the talk page.--ForceFire 12:33, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon the movie
It is the first time that it is used the caption Pokémon the Movie in Japanese too, usually it was gekijouban Pocket Monsters, shouldn't this be pointed out?--CiaobyDany (talk) 17:42, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
Does Yveltal speak?
Yveltal is not observed to speak at all in the trailers and no voice actor has been show for it, also summaries of the movie have not made any mention of Yveltal even saying anything at all. So, does Yveltal actually even speak at all in the movie? - unsigned comment from Phoenix1417 (talk • contribs) (07:01, 22 July 2014 (UTC))
- Yveltal does not speak in the movie. Xerneas, multiple Carbink, and Diancie are the only Pokémon that do. I saw the movie today. Also, make sure you put exactly 4 tildes (~); if you put 5, your name won't appear on your signature. --Rikeo (talk) 11:19, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Does anyone have a clue or know when it's going to be released?
- Not for months/awhile --リックEO (オープン for discussion) 18:42, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
- TPCI cut most of the movie. I suppose they did it for commercial time. Maybe they were forced to by Cartoon Network, or they decided to do it themselves. Maybe that character was in the part of the movie that was cut. NeonToaster (talk) 23:44, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
Opening Theme Song
I disagree with the statement saying "The opening theme song does not have any lyrics, and the scenes featured during it are fully voiced." When this was shown in the UK on CiTV and in the UK iTunes store version of the film there are lyrics in the opening theme song similar to the lyrics from M1. Is there difference in the US and UK versions of the film? Water Max (talk) 18:10, 5 December 2015 (UTC)
- The main point specifies: "In the initial television airing of this film..." --Abcboy (talk) 19:08, 5 December 2015 (UTC)
Only one of three movies
PumpkinKing is deleting my trivia point about how it's the only movie of the XY series to have its box office receipts be above that of Pokémon Heroes. He claimed it was not notable because it being three movies is too small. Actually, being too small would mean the series literally had one movie, meaning two or even three movies in that series and only one of them being that is definitely notable. Weedle Mchairybug (talk) 03:08, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
- I'm just telling you our standards that we use for trivia across all of our pages. We don't allow, for example, "highest base Speed of final evolutions of Alola starter Pokémon", which is also a group of three, so we wouldn't allow "highest box office profits of a movie in the XY series" either. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 03:14, 8 December 2016 (UTC)