Banned due to the title?
I have diffucilities believing that. Because it came to the United States three years BEFORE the tower destruction. Can someone modify that trivia a bit to make it less confusing? TheBlazikenMaster 09:13, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- Perhaps include it was banned as re-airing, or banned in another countries? I don't quite understand that trivia. TheBlazikenMaster 11:32, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- Improved it a bit. --SoulEclipse 11:58, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks, I improved it a little more, (even know I don't know crap about what happened), as I think it was banned from re-airing. TheBlazikenMaster 12:02, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- It isn't one of the major banned episodes as i still have it on video and its readily available to this day.--Solid! 12:08, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Dead or Alive?
This article refers both to Ash and Pikachu being dead and to having an out-of-body experience. Out-of-body experiences mostly happen to people who are still alive, but in an unconscious or coma state. This needs to be cleared up, especially since other articles (in particular the article on Mewtwo Strikes Back)refer to the number of times Ash has or almost has died. Personally, I feel that Ash has NOT died in this instance. Legionaireb 03:49, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Where is the literal ghost in this episode (the appearances sections of both this page and the ghost's list it as appearing)? I've watched the episode several times and can't find it. I'd really like to see it, and it might make an interesting note of whether it matches its in-game model. --DarkfireTaimatsu 13:26, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- I've seen the episode countless times and not noticed anything. I'm going to remove all references to it appearing in the episode until someone can confirm (preferably with a screenshot) that it appeared. LordHeinz (talk) 23:33, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
Ghost Pokémon Mystery
"In the scene where Ash pulls out his Pokédex to check out the ghost Pokémon (which turns out to be Team Rocket), it says, "Ghost Pokémon are shrouded in mystery," and yet when the real ghost Pokémon actually come out, Ash's Pokédex doesn't have any trouble recognizing them."
This is written as one of the errors on the article, but I don't think it should be there because even though the Pokédex could recognize Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar, it couldn't give any information about them. This is what's meant by them being "shrouded in mystery." --ShalashaskaADV 19:26, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Unconscious or dead?
This article says that Ash and Pikachu were knocked unconscious and had a out-of-body experience... when I watched it it looked more to me like they both actually died and literally were out of their bodies. I can see how it could be interpretted either way, but anyway, I'd like to point out that on the M01 trivia it says that Ash did die in this episode. One of these two articles needs to be changed so that they don't have conflicting information. Dannyjenn 04:00, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
What is this so called "electric attack"?
When Ash hears ghost Pokémon (which turns out to be Team Rocket under a hole) he says this: "Pikachu, electric attack!" I do not know what this so called "electric attack" is. Maybe it is a Thundershock or a Thunderbolt. BiggestPokemonFan 01:52, 26 March 2016 (UTC)