From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Soul-Heart redirects here. For the ending theme to Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel, see Soul-Heart (song).
Soul-Heart (Japanese: ソウルハート Soul-Heart) is an Ability introduced in Generation VII. It is the signature Ability of Magearna.
Soul-Heart raises the user's Special Attack by one stage every time a Pokémon in the area faints.
Outside of battle
Soul-Heart has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Soul-Heart
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
In other languages
- ↑ Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon | Pokemon.com/SunMoon