From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Flying Ship
Flying Ship (Japanese: VSバルジーナ VS Vulgina or フライング・シップ Flying Ship) is the 540th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Blake tells Whitley about his job as well as the Kyurem that Colress has under his control.
- Whitley agrees to tell Blake about the memory card, but only after they work to free Kyurem from Colress's control.
- Blake and Whitley fight their way through the Team Plasma Grunts protecting the machine imprisoning Kyurem.
- Blake has Kelden destroy the machine containing Kyurem, only to find that the machine was empty.
- Colress reveals that the machine has already absorbed enough of Kyurem's energy to power the Plasma Frigate and freeze all of Unova.
- Colress has Kyurem freeze Blake, Whitley, and Kelden, and then has the Grunts toss them into the ocean.
- Colress reveals that Kyurem appeared before Zinzolin two years earlier because it was responding to the energy released by Zekrom's awakening, and that the opposite has also now happened.
- Somewhere, N, Zekrom, and the Light Stone fly through the ocean.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.
- The first half of this round was released on June 13, 2017 and the second half was released on June 23, 2017.