From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
| "Good thing I play hockey. Why?|
Cause soon I'll be skating to a victory..."
Art from PTCGO
| Eye color
| Hair color
|| San Francisco|
|| Unnamed brother
| Trainer class
|| Trading Card Game Player
Nathan is a regular at the Game Store in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. He can be faced in two of the three leagues in the Trainer Challenge for a total of two matches.
"Nathan is originally from Winnipeg, Canada. When he's not playing Pokémon, you can find him on the ice playing hockey. He also came in 2nd in his school's spelling bee. He loves to trade cards, and he aims to collect one of every card available!"
Players face Nathan in the eighth round of the Platinum League, after defeating Penelope. After defeating Nathan, players move on to face Brittney.
Players face Nathan in the first round of the City Championship. After defeating Nathan, players move on to face Juji.
Nathan assists plays with opening virtual products or rewards (a copy of the initial message may be subsequently viewed in the "Messages" section of the Social Menu) and with in-game trading with other players.
Nathan's Fighting-Grass deck
Nathan's Retired Decks
Nathan's Black & White era decks
Platinum League (List missing 42 cards)
Nathan used a copy of the Red Frenzy deck in City Championships.
Nathan's initial decks
Platinum League / Diamond League
Nathan used Tyson's Gold League deck in both Platinum and Diamond League.
Nathan used a list similar to the Red Frenzy deck in City Championships, replacing its Professor Juniper for Poké Ball.
- Platinum League, before a game: "So you won the last League, huh? Good thing I play hockey. Why? Cause soon I'll be skating to a victory."
- City Championship, before a game: "Hey there, champ! Oh , those guys? They're my brother's friends. I said you guys were good, and they wanted to see for themselves..."
Opening products and rewards
- "Congratulations! The items below have been added to your collection!"
- "Congratulations! Here is your Mystery Box Bonus!"
- "Congratulations! You have redeemed the items shown below. Go to your Collection to open your new products!"
- "Hi, I’m Nathan. It looks like you don’t have any trades! Click on the Create Trade button at the top to get started!"
- Create a new Trade — "What type of trades do you want to create? <Public Trade or Private Trade>"
- Create a new Trade — "Pick a user to make a private trades with."
- Match setup:
- "Are you prepared to throw down? I'm ready to drop the gloves anytime! Metaphorically speaking, of course."
- "All right, <player>. You'd better bring your A-game... or else you're gonna get checked to the boards!"
- Player loss:
- "What a game! I'm the Wayne Gretzky of Pokémon! And I'm humble, too, eh? Ha-ha. Rematch?"
- "Oh YEAH! Victory against all odds! Against all comers! That means YOU, champ! Want to try again?"
- Player win:
- "Argh! You got me. Well played, my friend. Good luck in the finals, eh? I'm pulling for you."
- "Pfft, no surprises here. With Daniel and Rika around, I'm a second-stringer. I'll tell you a secret, though: YOU are too..."