Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"Nothing personal, but I'm taking you down!"|
Art from PTCGO
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
Cammie is a regular at Game Store in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. She can be faced in three of the three leagues in the Trainer Challenge for a total of three matches.
"Cammie likes reading and hanging out with her science club pals. What she really loves, though, is destroying her brother Grayson (or anyone else who's handy) at Pokémon. She's come in 1st in several Leagues, and she is playing odd decks just to feel challenged again."
Players face Cammie in the final round of the Gold League, after defeating Mick for the second time. After defeating Cammie, players move on to the Platinum League.
Players face Cammie in the tenth round of the Platinum League, after defeating Brittney. After defeating Cammie, players move on to face Kendall.
Players face Cammie in the seventh round of the City Championship, after defeating Otis. After defeating Cammie, players move on to face Daniel.
Cammie appears during in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online to warn players when they have been inactive too long during a Match, which causes them to forfeit the game if they do not become active again in 15 seconds. Typing a message in the Social menu's "Game Chat" does not count towards activity.
Cammie's XY decks
Unlike most NPC characters, Cammie only has two versions of her deck in the Trainer Challenge. One is played in Easy difficulty while the other is played in both Medium and Hard difficulties.
Cammie's Retired Decks
Cammie's Early XY era decks
- Gold League
Hard deck (List missing 30 cards)
Cammie's Black & White era decks
Platinum League (List missing 55 cards)
Cammie's initial decks
Gold League / City Championship (List missing 10 cards)
Platinum League (List missing 29 cards)
- Gold League, before a game: "I thought winning this Championship would be easy. Then you showed up! Now its a piece of cake!"
- Platinum League, before a game: "I hope you realize who you're facing off against. I won't take it easy on you just because this is your second League!"
- City Championship, before a game: "Hey there, champ. I need to win every game from here on out to make Top 8 and that means you're going DOWN."
- Inactive opponent — "Your opponent is inactive and will lose due to inactivity in: <15 seconds>."
- Inactive player — "You are inactive and will lose the game in: <15 seconds>."
- Match setup:
- "I promise to still be friends, win or lose... Especially if I win and you lose! Heh-heh! Good luck!"
- "To show you how thoughtful I am, I brought you some tissues. Why? That way, you won't cry all over your deck! Haha!"
- "Did you play that Rika chick? She offered to give me tips. Me! Can you BELIEVE that? Of all the nerve!"
- Player loss:
- "Yes!! All light has turned to DARKNESS! I am the CHAMPION!! Why are you still here? To re-enact my triumph?"
- "They say I used to be a spoiled brat. You don't believe that, do you? I'm really very nice when I get what I want."
- "The natural order is restored, and *I* am victorious! What's that? You want a rematch? Oh, sure, why not. It's not like you'll win."
- Player win:
- "Ugh. I LOST? Clearly I took you too lightly! <player>! Our paths *will* cross again!"
- "What just happened? That was a royal trouncing! That's no way to treat anybody! Behave yourself!"
- "Look at you. Crushing others' dreams for the sake of YOUR ambition. I...kind of admire that, actually. (Dreamcrusher.)"
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|