|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"I had a feeling we'd be meeting soon."|
Art from PTCGO
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
"Ali is best friend with Brittney and usually enjoys having Juji around-unless she's being annoying! Brittney taught her to play Pokémon TCG some time ago, but she's only really gotten into it recently. She's also into fortune-telling, so she's handy with cards-her shuffle is a sight to see!"
Ali's XY Psychic decks
Ali's Tutorial deck
Ali's retired decks
Ali's Early XY era decks
Hard deck (List missing 11 cards)
Ali's Black & White era deck
(List missing 10 cards)
|2×||Virbank City Gym||St|
|1×||Team Plasma Grunt||Su|
Ali's initial decks
Gold League / Diamond League (List missing 12 cards)
Ali's Early Tutorial deck
(40-card deck, List missing 25 cards)
Ali assists players with looking up information regarding "Active Challenges" and "Level Progress" in the Daily Challenge feature of the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, which may be viewed in the center icon/tab under Profile.
- Gold League, before a game: "I had a feeling we’d be meeting soon."
- "Choose a new Daily Challenge!"
- "You've completed your first Daily Challenge! You'll gain a new Daily Challenge each day after you complete one. Make sure to check back tomorrow for your new Daily Challenge!"
- "From now on, you get to select from two Daily Challenges!"
- "From now on, you can have three active Daily Challenges!"
- Match setup: "Wanna know your FUTURE? I'm afraid to say... it doesn't look too bright. Still, the spirits and I bid you GOOD LUCK!"
- Player loss: "I really don't like to brag... But my victory was foretold. Care to tempt fate again?"
- Player win: "Impossible! My prediction was wrong! I guess my victory just wasn't in the cards."
- View Daily Challenge under Profile: "You have no Daily Active Challenges"
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|