From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Amy (Japanese: ウッチー Utchi) is the Club Master of the Water Club. She plays using the Rain Dancer Deck and gives away the Water Medal to challengers who defeat her. In Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, she uses the Rain Dance Chaos Deck.
Her club is a sun-dappled pool where she lounges and naps.
She gives out two Laboratory booster packs and a Water Medal to players who defeat her.
Rain Dancer Deck
- Main article: Rain Dancer Deck (TCG)
- "Aren't you <player>? So you decided you want to duel me? Ok! A 1-match duel with 6 prizes! Let's do it!"
- "Oh, no! I lost!?! Well, since I lost, you can have this Water medal. This should get you a step closer to inheriting the Legendary Cards! Here, you can also have these! They should come in handy!"
- "Come see me again! I'd like to duel you again sometime!"
Rain Dance Confusion Deck
- Main article: Rain Dance Confusion Deck (TCG)
Rain Dance Confusion Deck (Japanese: あまごいこんらんデッキ) is the only deck played by Amy, played as a full 6 prize card match. Defeating Amy will get the player two Psychic Battle booster packs.
Amy starts the game trapped in a cage treading water. When freed by the player defeating GR3, she rewards the player with the Starmie Coin and the Vengeful Anti-GR3 Deck. She has no other role until her battle becomes available after freeing Steve at the GR Lightning Fort, after which point she can be battled repeatedly.