From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pichu Madman26!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
10:07, 23 October 2011 (UTC)
Your recent edits have been pretty bad, so I suggest you to red the Manual of style. Specifically, don't use "you", write "Pokémon" istead of "pokemon" and use the link templates.--電禅Den Zen 11:50, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
As seen with your own Talk Page, don't revert Talk Page comments since that is against talk page rules. If you have a problem with a comment, reply to it rather than delete it. Thank you. Ice Cream 22:33, 29 August 2018 (UTC)
Ah, sorry. I thought old comments could be, used to other wikias. I'm not very smart. My old childlike self scarred this account for life ^^; --Pichu Madman26 (talk) 14:18, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- That's OK, we've all made mistakes before. Just make sure they don't happen again. (Sorry for my late reply) Ice Cream 21:09, 7 September 2018 (UTC)