From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Oh hey someone viewed this, better do something
I've had this account for almost a decade and literally never made a user page. What is wrong with me?
So I usually call myself Plague von Karma outside of Bulbapedia. If you've heard the name, you probably know it for being that guy who found the MicroGroup Game Review Vol.14 Magazine. Also known as "that one beta magazine every PokeTuber speculates on at least once". I run a Blog dedicated to covering Pokemon Beta Content, which can be found here. I usually help with digging up content from the past, often extending from Helix Chamber's stuff. It's pretty fun but can sometimes be a little stressful, but I do it.
Outside of that, I compete in Pokemon VGC a lot and have got some cool placements, but not a whole lot else. I did get 32nd at the Sutton Coldfield Regional in VGC 2016, which I was really proud of, but that regional kind of sucked and I clicked the win button by using The Big Six. I altered it a little bit but I think I may have actually made it worse, haha.
So uhh, that's about it I think. I may look interesting, but I'm really not.
So I'm currently working on various projects, namely;
- A Pokemon Stadium ROM Hack aiming to bring Rentals up to speed as well as produce more difficult teams.
- A second Pokemon Stadium ROM Hack attempting to balance Gen 1, but that's on the backburner at the moment.
- Various Save Files to create "Competitive Packs" for emulating Smogon Ruins of Alph Metagames. These go for Gens 1-5, with Gens 1 and 2 completely finished.
- A novel that is completely unrelated to Pokemon but it seems I'm listing all the stuff now.
- Some Podcast on my mediocre-at-best YouTube Channel.