Time Zones and Possibility of Airing Already (As Of 4/2)
I am not sure the time zone difference between NY and Japan but it is right now 9:45 PM EST. Is it possible that the episodes have already aired and we could start updating DP073 and DP074 now?
Tokyo is either 10 or 11 hours ahead so by thursday mornings eastern we would know the info. --Hey1031 14:08, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone else think that this episode contradicts things that happened in the past? This episode states that Jessie always had a dream to become a Coordinator but she only found out about Coordinating in the Hoenn season.
- It's not the first time. TTEchidna 03:53, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- No, she already got a pass for coordinator in Hoenn which is long expired.-Billy4b2004 06:32, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
Austin or Astin?
Is his name Austin or Astin, or are they two different people? beacuase I heard both names in the episode and in the article they are listed as two different people. I'm just a little confused right now. --Hey1031 14:13, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Ooohhhhh. now i get it... ok im good now
- Are you sure?I dont think they would do thatGood Day;DCM
- Compare his Time stamp to yoursGood Day;DCM
- Figure UTC if you can't figure timestamps. Dub episodes air in the Eastern and Central time zones on Saturdays at 13:30 UTC during daylight savings time (14:30 UTC outside daylight savings time). That corresponds to 9:30 AM Eastern time.
- Another time that's heavily figured is 10:00 UTC on Thursdays. This is when the originals first premiere in Japan, corresponding to 7:00 PM Tokyo time. --Shiningpikablu252 20:39, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Everything gets put on youtube in time. Most episodes, Japanese or English show up about 4 or 5 hours after theyre aired. --Hey1031 00:21, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- No they're two seperate people, Noone can be Austin and astin at the same time.--Force Fire talk 13:29, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- I always thought they were the same person, and that he just didn't A) Remember her. B) Recognize her.--Starlight the ampharos 17:08, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Song at the beginning
What song is Pikachu and Piplup singing at the beginning of the episode?
In Other Languages (Dutch)
So, I checked the Dutch title, and I saw that the English translation from the Dutch title was a literal translation. And since I'm Dutch, I know the good translation. So.. do I smell Google Translate? Alexjuuhh 20:28, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
Quotes by Jessie in Japanese.
- "Changes don't come twice." - but with Nidoking's name instead of "nidonai". She says this twice while reminiscing about her lost chance for love.
- "There's no Poké Ball for you to return to!" - said to Dustox after releasing it.
These quotes have been written about in blogs when this aired in Japan.