From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Dada!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Unless the entire article has a whole bunch of coding and text that makes editing a pain, section editing is frowned upon. You should be editing the whole article if you plan on editing multiple sections, otherwise it comes off as not using the preview button. While I understand that you explained you section editing as explaining each edit, you can still explain each of your changes in one full edit, even if there is a limited amount of characters that can be used in the edit summary. Thank you.--ForceFire 15:12, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll start using full page edits from now on if there's multiple things to change. I was treating edits sort of like Git commits, where each edit has a specific single purpose. But if page edits is preferred then that's no problem to me. --Dada (talk) 15:37, 2 March 2020 (UTC)