|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pikachu1770!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hello, a lot of the trivia you have been adding is considered unnotable. The Staff recently discussed and narrowed down trivia topics that are no longer allowed on pages.
- First in National Dex Order to/of/that x
- Only type in a color group
- Can learn x without x/Has x but can't learn x
- Pokedex =/= game mechanics
- Move learnability across generations
Talk pages are for suggestions and improvements, not casual discussions. If you want to talk about a certain subject that has nothing or adds nothing to the article, please go to the forums. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:09, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I have noticed that you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently, and have made a total of 5 userspace edits today. Please do not edit the userspace any more, as the userspace policy limits the amount you can edit your userpage: No more than three edits per day (by UTC), and you must contribute to the mainspace more than you edit your user page(s). This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our servers. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal page(s). The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your user page(s). Thank you. --★ 11:06, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I noticed that you were having trouble with your signature and the user you asked wasn't sure, so hopefully I can help:
- When doing colors, make sure you have a # in front of the color code/template. So
<span style="color:#FFFF00">Pikachu1770</span>becomes Pikachu1770.
- Also, when going from the color to the background, follow the color's code with a semicolon, and then do the background before closing the quotations, so that
<span style="color:#0080FF; background:#FFFF00">Pikachu1770</span>becomes Pikachu1770.
- Finally, when using the
<small>template, make sure to follow the small text with a
</small>as well, so that everything following your signature won't automatically become small.
Keeping all that in mind,
<span style="color:#0080FF; background:#FFFF00">Pikachu1770</span> <small>([[User talk:Pikachu1770|<span style="color:#FFFF00">*insert clever joke about Talk Page here*</span>]])</small> becomes Pikachu1770 (*insert clever joke about Talk Page here*).
- Many thanks. c:
--Pikachu1770 (*insert clever joke about Talk Page here*) 19:29, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
Super Mystery Dungeon pages
Hey! I've seen the recent new pages you've added for Super Mystery Dungeon stuff, and I'd like to bring your attention to a few things.
- Please include the sidegames notice and the game's category at the bottom of the page, like this.
- Please always write "Pokémon", with the proper "é", not "Pokemon". There should be a "character palette" under the edit box where you can click to insert either "Poké" or just that "é" itself.
- Also, you may want to familiarize yourself with some of our link templates. In particular, please don't link to
[[Klefki]], use the Pokemon template, like
- And, related to those last two, in general, please try not to link redirects such as dungeon. The simple thing to do may just be to check all your links just once to make sure the word you're linking isn't actually going to a page with a different title thanks to a redirect.