From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pansagetrent9!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I saw you changed Chespin's gender to male and we don't know its gender yet. Was its gender stated in the anime? --Cinday123 (Talk) 01:18, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Any luck finding out Pumpkaboo's voice actors? ----JasonL (Talk)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Berrenta (talk) 13:23, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I'm here to talk to you about the category you created. What was the point of it? Brock pretty much flirts with nearly every female character he meets, and he isn't even a main traveling companion anymore, so it's pretty redundant. We already have an anime running gag category, so this is really unnecessary. Ataro (talk) 12:02, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
XY Ash artwork in better quality
I found the XY Ash artwork in better quality: - unsigned comment from Pansagetrent9 (talk • contribs)
Could you tell me how you know Chespin's gender was confirmed? was it said that it was male?--ForceFire 12:17, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- Chespin fell in love with a female Meowstic in the latest episode.- unsigned comment from Pansagetrent9 (talk • contribs)
- Okay. Just making sure, since this is not the first time you assumed genders.--ForceFire 12:26, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
Do you think Frogadier was voiced as Billy too, right?--JasonL 18:19, 28 February 2015 (UTC) JasonL (Talk)
- When A Rush of Ninja Wisdom! aired, I tweeted Tom Wayland that Frogadier was voiced by Billy Bob Thompson and he replied to me he did. - unsigned comment from Pansagetrent9 (talk • contribs)
- Gonna need a link for that, don't just say it. Anyone could say that they've contacted someone when they actually haven't.--ForceFire 04:10, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
VA source links
When you get confirmation on a VA through Twitter or other social media, please put a link to it in the edit summary. Thanks. glikglak 19:16, 27 February 2016 (UTC)