The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
DUDE! Always sign off with four tildes (~) - Optimus35 09:41, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- I forget occasionally; Not actually the end of the world. Seriously, the first post on my talk page is something this trivial? And I'll thank you not to fill my talk page with that mass of waste code you call a signature. A simple one will suffice. - Cassius335 11:35, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Table Boxes
- 2 It is also possibly titled Giratina and the Icy Sky's Bouquet, but no-one on here can agree on the translation.???
- 3 How awfully quaint
- 4 Stop
- 5 Misty's Song
- 6 Trivia Sections
- 7 Reply
- 8 Sky's Bouquet
- 9 Edit War
- 10 HEY! LOOK
- 11 Ash Trivia
- 12 Message of the Wind Panorama
- 13 Paul
- 14 Brock the Rock
- 15 May's Pokemon
- 16 Tell me
- 17 "This is a talk page, not a sandbox"
- 18 Caption
- 19 70's names
- 20 Anime move errors
A table on a trainer's article shouldn't be longer than 600px in length. Anything longer and it creates unnecessary usage of horizontial scrolling. Do you have any better ideas for the table on May (anime) that you changed back? And don't suggest keeping it as is, since a 640px table always looks worse than a 600px one. --Shiningpikablu252 01:36, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Horizontal Scrolling? How big is your monitor? My laptop has plenty of room for 640px with spare. And huge boxes for tiny sprites looks better how exactly? Cassius335 01:55, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- 800x600 here. That's the resolution many standard monitors recommend it be kept at for optimal results. --Shiningpikablu252 02:12, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- 1280x800 here (the res mine came with in the first place), so the idea of 640 being too long is bemusing. Cassius335 02:19, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
It is also possibly titled Giratina and the Icy Sky's Bouquet, but no-one on here can agree on the translation.???
Why did you put that! We are an informitive encyclopedia, we DON'T want people to think that we're stupid and Bulbpedia's useless! PLEASE, DON'T do that again. --Theryguy512 20:51, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- It's called "humour" (and I was hoping people would take the hint and stop changing it) Cassius335 17:45, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah. Sure, being funny is nice, but there's a difference between being funny on talk pages and being funny on encyclopedia pages. I don't exactly call Ash an idiot on his page, though I do make it vocal repeatedly on my own subpage. TTEchidnaGSDS! 21:21, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- And have I mentioned how much I despise gunk code in sigs? Trim 'em when you post on this page, please. Cassius335 22:42, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- No offense thaken. I was talking to both you and Haruka, though hers isn't as bad. Hopefully your next sig won't be three (nearly four) lines of code long! :p Cassius335 22:55, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Are you insane? Look up. It just took 4 lines for you to say "No, it's longer". Can't you find something that doesn't eat page space so wastefully? Cassius335 10:20, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- That works nicely. Cassius335 16:11, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- Try it the way TTEnchinda and Optimus are. Seems to work for them. Cassius335 16:14, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- All I can ask. :) Cassius335 16:16, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
MY sig is simple... i just stick a random pokemon sprite and my name, y'know... using four ~s. like this! ~~~~ but remove the nowiki tags.. like this, see? Flygon4evah 01:36, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Unfortunately for you, that horrible sig is disturbing and distracting (I can't believe I actually AGREED with Tina). Thank the Lord you changed it. Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 12:30, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- It's a miracle! I changed my signature to minisprites! --Theryguy512 14:24, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
How awfully quaint
- I don't know Cerberus anywhere near well enough to know how to take that. :p Cassius335 12:06, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the song is canon? (no, there is no such thing as dub canon, so please don't attempt to use that) I'm guessing you've only watched the dub, so maybe that is why you don't get that it isn't. AjaaniSherisu 11:14, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- I've watched some subbed eps. Not the point. Just because YOU don't belive in dub canon doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Now kindly stop polluting my page with your sub purism. - Cassius335 11:20, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Why do you keep moving the poster? I seriously do not understand. Why would it not be at the top and randomly be two lines down in the middle of a header line?--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 13:53, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- It's to lessen the white-space underneath the poster. I'm not sure why dropping the poster two lines down is such a mental crisis for you. It's still basically at the top.
- Originally I was going to move it to the left as a compromise between the two copies of the picture that were there before, but that didn't seem very popular either. - Cassius335 23:14, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
What is your problem? Another user has provided proof that the error exists, so stop the edit warring. If that's the way it works, then prove to me that all the moves aren't dub-only errors. "Proof"? The episode, there's your proof. Seriously, tell me in black and white what you want, because another user and I have already provided the error. But for some reason this isn't enough for you. Drake Clawfang 04:04, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Now you're just being ridiculous. 1 user saying "Oh, it happened in such and such" is one thing, but it would be nice to have confirmation from someone who's seen the original Japanese so we know it wasn't just something 4Kids put in.
- And no, we're not reconfirming the entire list just make you feel better. - Cassius335 15:05, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Really, because it seems you want the Bide error confirmed just to make you feel better. Drake Clawfang 16:39, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Please only submit information you know to be accurate, and adhere to a neutral point of view. Do not misrepresent rumors, misconceptions or opinions as fact.
- All I'm trying to do is adhere to site policy and make sure that only facts are posted. Is that a problem? - Cassius335 19:43, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- No one can edit anything starting with User: so I can't change the sig.
- I was ordered by 2 administrators to do this!
- Couldn't you just not change your sig until the "User:" bug is cleared up? Was it really worth your time changing every single instance of your sig manually? Not to mention the sheer amount of wasted kb's - Cassius335 15:34, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- No I haven't. Which page is it? - Cassius335 15:41, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Um... so why didn't you put "subst:" in the appropriate place instead of turning three letters ("Sig") into five lines of code per comment on what I can only assume is every comment you've ever made? - Cassius335 18:13, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- NO NO NO I did, but when you save the page, that's how it appearsPokeManiac102 18:15, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Really? Dang. Server lag or not, I miss the sig templates already. - Cassius335 19:35, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Hi Cassius! I didn't know where else to put this comment. Anyway, I noticed you fixed the Trivia part on the Ash Ketchum article. Yeah, I wanted to explain about how Ash never willingly crossdressed, but I didn't exactly know how to do that without being too "wordy". That, and I got a bit carried away as you could tell, lol. Anyway, thanks for fixing that for me, Cassius! I'm not good at editing stuff, as I mainly got this account just to reply on some of the "Talk" pages. ^^; --PokemonTrainerLisa 07:40, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- New comments at the bottom, please and thank you. And you're welcome. - Cassius335 10:53, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
Message of the Wind Panorama
The way the panorama shot was set up (at 500px) causes Ash Ketchum to be displayed on 800x600 resolutions on two lines with a large gap between the lines. The only solutions to remove this gap are to either move the picture or to shrink it. I've went ahead and shrunk it to 475px (here, Ash Ketchum is still displayed on two lines, but with no gap); hopefully, this ends any complaints. --Shiningpikablu252 22:19, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- Fair enough. - Cassius335 10:31, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
- Magmar's been added to the OP, so Paul's quite clearly keeping it (we're expecting Magmortar in Paul's future). Azumarill was given away (and, as such, is not part of Paul's team) - Cassius335 14:20, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
Brock the Rock
Brock is a rock type Gym Leader and during the battle with his mother kept on illustrating how great Rock Types are. Also he is a rock type trainer in the games but I don't know if that counts as Canon!!!
Please sign your posts. And Brock is a Rock Gym leader, but he has never stuck to just the Rock-type among his personal Pokemon. Look at Zubat, for crying out loud. - Cassius335 11:04, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
That's the point he is a Rock-type Gym Leader and yet out of all the Pokémon he currently owns he only has 2 Rock-types. Sailor Earth 17:59, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
But as far as the anime is concerned, he doesn't actually run the Gym anymore, so there's no reason for him to restrict himself to Rock-types. - Cassius335 11:12, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- The current gym leader of Pewter City in the anime in Forrest. End of story. Glinn Mgraw 11:15, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
what was wrong with what I had? it looked fine and was much easier to understand. Usually, separate boxes mean the Pokémon are somewhere else (not always though). But it was fine the way I had it. why'd you change it? Hatsumi 16:32, 24 May 2008 (UTC)Hatsumi
The bottom two rows were too long for their occupants. - Cassius335 22:38, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- It basically boils down to "One of Dawn's VA's has a sister who used to voice Misty." It's a link between two of Ash's friends. - Cassius335 12:13, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
"This is a talk page, not a sandbox"
I'm sorry for misunderstanding, then, it's just that on every other wiki I've worked on, the talk page's were places to discuss and propose changes to the article, including new propositions for a section (like the Cherrim section I propose). If that is not the way on this wiki, then I apologize - could you explain what precisely the guidelines for talk pages are, then?KrytenKoro 07:53, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi. We always use captions on pictures, in all the articles... Why did you take it off? --ElectAbuzzzz 19:09, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Because in that specific instance, the caption is redundant information and just makes for extra white-space. - Cassius335 19:19, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- As are most captions... They all describe information which is already in the text... --ElectAbuzzzz 19:34, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Look, your tivia isnt very noteworthy. I mean, Dawn was a common name in the 70's in English, but is rare now. So why does it matter in Korean? Mooites 22:42, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's Maxim's trivia, actually. Try looking at the whole thing and not just the last line. - Cassius335 22:56, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- I know. but still, why does it matter? their names contain Korean words. Its a Korean dub. Now theres a suprise. Mooites 23:00, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
The article was fine as it was. There was no reason to use piped links where you put them in, and there was especially no reason to take off a usage of Template:Jo where it was necessary. --Shiningpikablu252 17:44, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Yeah, except for the black "'s" bits in a sea of blue links. They kinda stand out a bit and they don't have to. - Cassius335 17:47, 27 October 2008 (UTC)