Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- You just type it or press the button next to the bar on the buttons above. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 02:28, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
- The second to last button. It says "Your signature with timestamp". Or, 4 tildes (~). Right next to the 1 key and right above the Tab key. ht14 02:57, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
O-o-o-oh! Okay, thank you! I'm slow. Sorry. Artbender 10:44, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! ----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 13:59, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
If you're talking about my Ash posts, yeah, I do need to do that. Thanks, I'm still learning my way around this place. X) Artbender 14:06, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Don't use Ash Ketchum's talk page to argue about his age. He's 10. That's just the way it is. If you would like to complain about how "wrong" it is, please go to the forums. You can find a link to the forums under the navigation menu on the left side of your screen. Thank you. --ケンジの< span style="color:#FF00CC;">ガール</span> 21:28, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
I wasn't arguing about it. I was stating that it was logically incorrect. Not that I could change it, just that I could proof it was wrong. Those other losers chose to turn it into an arguement. I really don't want to be all defensive about this, or get into trouble. Okay?
I hate the new Black/White series. Why? Because the creator's are lame in trying to recreate the very first season. That is apsolutely ALL they are trying to do. Thanks and goodnight. Artbender 21:34, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Editing other people's comments is a big no. Don't do it again. Werdnae (talk) 21:42, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Kid, you don't want to mess with me right now. I'm in a serious mood and probably won't be better till tomarrow morning- where I'll log on and ask everyone for an apoligy. But for now, leave me alone... For your own good. 'K? Artbender 21:57, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----ZestyCactus 21:46, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Seesh! What the speck is wrong with you people? This is my page, right? This is where people come to talk to me directly, right? Then why don't I have the right to get rid of it if I don't want to hear it?! HELLO! Major issue here.
Again. Artbender 21:55, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Because you don't have the right or authority to remove other people's commments. The comments don't belong to you. Yes this is your talk page, but you don't take off comments because you don't want to hear them. It's rude. --Pokemaster97 22:00, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Ch'ya. Incase you didn't notice, I'm in a rude mood. I didn't ask for those dummies to come along and scrap my day with their "Blahblahblah You're wrong" stuff. I don't care to be nice about it anymore. Artbender 22:05, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- These "dummies" just so happen to have the power to ban you, for whatever time they wish. I'd advise you not to insult them Ataro 22:07, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Because you kept removing comments from your talk page, I have blocked you for 1 day. I understand that you're sorry but you can't delete what you already said. Please keep this in mind when you come back. --ケンジのガール 22:30, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Firstly, welcome back from a hiatus. Secondly, I wanted to inform you of a change to our policy. Users are allowed to make a maximum of 3 edits to their userspace if they make at least four edits to the main space. Before your hiatus, you edited your userspace four times. Since your return, you have edited it eight times, and have made no edits to the mainspace. You also seem to have a history of abusing talk pages. Please contribute to the mainspace more before returning to your userspace. Thanks! ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 06:12, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
0_0;; I have a history? Already?.. Gee, I'm on a role. XD I'll try not to cause so much trouble anymore, but when you guys talk to me about a problem, you need to try using small words please- I'm not as smart as most people and get lost very easily. This is the first Wiki I've ever actually attatched myself too, so I'm still rather new at it. Artbender
- The thing is, Bulbapedia isn't Facebook. Every edit uses up some of the server's power. We allow people to make a few edits about themselves (to their userpages) on the condition that they also help improve the encyclopedia. Because the server power all has to be paid for. So if someone makes a lot of edits about themselves but doesn't contribute to the articles, we're paying for their page, but not getting anything in return. That's also why we need you to use the preview button to check that your edits are working. Because every edit to every page is saved in the history of the article forever. Werdnae (talk) 06:44, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
Oh ouch! I didn't realise this was costing you guys money. I'm so very sorry! Maybe it's best if I stay away from the editting button until I have something to add or at least until I've paid off my debt of 11 edits to the main page- I'm really sorry. Artbender (talk) 10:46, 28 February 2013 (UTC)