Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Each show is set in this secret area, inaccessible in-game.
- Wow. That's cool. And somewhat logical. —darklordtrom 21:31, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Wow, I didn't realise that and I have FireRed. I thought it was an inaccessible secret location. --SeanWheeler 23:58, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- What are Jpgs?--SeanWheeler 00:01, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- Eh, I have doubts. The show Primo says he's the star of is called "The Show Me Show". As far as I can tell, no such show existed back in FireRed/LeafGreen. Unless the Japanese names point differently, as far as I can see, Primo is not the Poké Dude. --Shiningpikablu252 17:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- He explicitly says "Oshiete-Terebi no Oniichan" in Japanese versions. NoA has screwed up again. --Maxim 08:53, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
For me, the Gen IV information here causes as many questions as it answers:
- It says he is "first found in Violet City". Does he move? When? To where?
- Should he be mentioned on the Violet City page?
- Filb.de is an unofficial site. Where were people intended to get the passwords?
- What is the "Pokemon" section for? The "Power" links imply it has something to do with Pokeathlon, but what?
- Shouldn't there be a mention of the Filb.de generator in the Gen IV section? I didn't see the link down at the bottom, so I found it through Google.
NoBuddy 14:59, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Nobuddy:
- Yes, he competes in the Pokéthlon tournament.
- According to the top of this article, the Daisuke Club website (not that I've checked myself).
- The Pokéthlon tournament.
- Well either that or the Daisuke Club site. But that's probably in Japanese.
- Hope I helped. I'll make some edits to the page and hopefully things will be more clear. —darklordtrom 04:47, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- One of each background and one of each egg. —darklordtrom 20:38, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
Should we put the eggs under Pokémon in a Pokémon given away section? Gliscorguy54 00:13, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Pokémon Daisuki Club
Can someone who can read Japanese find out if the Primo codes are still available from the Pokémon Daisuki Club website? If not we should change the article to say that they could have originally been obtained there, or something like that. If they are available, can someone get a direct link to that page? --Shockthetoast (talk) 09:28, 10 March 2014 (UTC)