YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Each show is set in this secret area, inaccessible in-game.
- Wow. That's cool. And somewhat logical. —darklordtrom 21:31, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Wow, I didn't realise that and I have FireRed. I thought it was an inaccessible secret location. --SeanWheeler 23:58, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- What are Jpgs?--SeanWheeler 00:01, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- Eh, I have doubts. The show Primo says he's the star of is called "The Show Me Show". As far as I can tell, no such show existed back in FireRed/LeafGreen. Unless the Japanese names point differently, as far as I can see, Primo is not the Poké Dude. --Shiningpikablu252 17:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- He explicitly says "Oshiete-Terebi no Oniichan" in Japanese versions. NoA has screwed up again. --Maxim 08:53, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
For me, the Gen IV information here causes as many questions as it answers:
- It says he is "first found in Violet City". Does he move? When? To where?
- Should he be mentioned on the Violet City page?
- Filb.de is an unofficial site. Where were people intended to get the passwords?
- What is the "Pokemon" section for? The "Power" links imply it has something to do with Pokeathlon, but what?
- Shouldn't there be a mention of the Filb.de generator in the Gen IV section? I didn't see the link down at the bottom, so I found it through Google.
NoBuddy 14:59, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Nobuddy:
- Yes, he competes in the Pokéthlon tournament.
- According to the top of this article, the Daisuke Club website (not that I've checked myself).
- The Pokéthlon tournament.
- Well either that or the Daisuke Club site. But that's probably in Japanese.
- Hope I helped. I'll make some edits to the page and hopefully things will be more clear. —darklordtrom 04:47, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- One of each background and one of each egg. —darklordtrom 20:38, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
Should we put the eggs under Pokémon in a Pokémon given away section? Gliscorguy54 00:13, 17 December 2010 (UTC)