- Archive 1: 14 December 2008 - 7 December 2009
Hello, I'm new here and I was just wondering why did the movie say there were only 15/16 plates, when there are 18 (including the ???-Type) types. Is it a mistake. If it is, shouldn't be in the Trivia section? Thanks for clearing this up. --Flying 03:51, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
- There are only 16 plates total because there is no ??? plate or normal plate. the ??? type doesnt actually have anything in it except the move curse which affects ghost and other types differently which is why it is a ??? type.Darkcloud1111 16:35, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
Well, than, what happen to the 17th plate? Flying 04:45, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
- there isn't a 17th plate, there are only 16 plates. there isnt a normal type plate because Arceus is a normal type when not holding a plate, thus extinguishing the need for a normal plate. ??? isnt an actual type so it doesnt have a plate. look at the page on plates and see for yourself - unsigned comment from Darkcloud1111 (talk • contribs)
dedicated to maddie?
Just want to make sure if it's true or not because I saw on a site saying Arceus and the Jewel of Life was dedicated to her. Don't know why they would dedicate it to her if it was true. here's the link http://www.instantcast.com/AllStars/Maddie_Blaustein/Article/ --Midnight Blue 04:46, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- At the bottom of the site, they say that they copied and pasted from here, and everyone knows that anyone can edit wikipedia. Also, there is no source for that statement so... It's up to you, I guess, to decide it's validity. - Vhayes1992 20:41, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- The DVD'll probably tell all anyway...--Shiningpikablu252 20:47, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- On that note, don't you think at least they would put it in small white text at the end of the movie "Dedicated to Maddie Blaustein 1960 - 2008" or put it on the DVD cover. There is nothing out there that says this (other than wikipedia) - Vhayes1992 20:55, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
When Arceus first appears in the present, it says "Not even Magical Creatures should be forgiven for siding with the humans." However, once everyone returns from the past, it says that the land was made better by "people and Pokemon alike". Sure, a lot of stuff happened in the past, like Ash and Dawn explaining to Damos that Magical Creatures are called Pokemon in the future, but Arceus never heard that. There's no way it could know that Pokemon are called Pokemon, when just a few moments ago, it called them Magical Creatures. Should this be added to the errors? --Skulblaka Shurtugal 03:53, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think Ash said it to Arceus once... CuboneKing 03:47, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- AFAIR, Damos was informed about it by the heroes and Arceus saw into his heart. So he knows. Tenno Seremel 08:07, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I haven't seen the movie but
- Yep, Marcus calls it Silver Water. My guess is that it is called that in an attempt to remind the audience they are in the past - people in ancient times probably wouldn't have called it molten silver, they would have called it silver water, as it is silver which acts like water. Werdnae (talk) 09:26, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
DVD release date
Okay, so it's been released in Australia aleady, but when is it coming to the US? There's nothing anywhere about it, except on the Pokémon website, where it says "Spring 2010". Spring has come and gone. Is it possible the DVD just won't be released?--Skulblaka Shurtugal 20:11, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'm actually rather angry that it as yet to be released on DVD. The movie's site seems to be in the works of being taken down, seeing as how the links around Arceus all say "name button" and they don't direct you to anywhere. --いぬみみ 01:55, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's looking as if they don't plan on releasing the dvd in North America. They took "Spring 2010" off the movie site and says nothing about a DVD release - 20:19, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone here happen to have the Australian DVD of this movie? I wonder if it has any bonus features (the Movie 11 DVD didn't, AFAIK). --Maxim 11:40, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- No special features, but it does have a menu with scene selection and audio/subtitle options, which the DVDs for movies 9, 10 and 11 didn't have. Thingamajig257 23:30, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
release date for the North American DVD?
If you do a google search for "Arceus and the jewel of life fall 2010", the first two results (Wikipedia and a Facebook page) say it is to be released in North America in Fall 2010. What do you guys think. Should we add it or wait for a more clear source? -23:38, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- It's Wikipedia and Facebook. I'm pretty damn sure we should wait for more reliable sources. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 23:41, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- I was thinking the same. I might go over to Wikipedia and question where they got this and why it has not been removed (if there is no source for it that is). - 23:53, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
Swedish and Danish DVD Release
Egmont Kärnan AB that makes the Official Pokémon Magazines in Denmark & Sweden stated that Pokémon Movie 12 would be released in Sweden and Denmark on DVD in 2010. But it still remains unreleased. Myself has the bought swedish versions of Pokémon Movie 1 up to 7 and has never heard about anyone that owns Movie 8 to 13 in swedish on rather VHS or DVD. Movie 10 & 11 has been aired on Disney XD.
There have been many times Egmont Kärnan AB has told us untrue things ... --TB 16:22, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
In the opening, the narrator says that Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina are at war, and there is a shot that shows Palkia and Dialga battling. But then, later in the movie, Palkia appears to save Dialga from the water funnel without the need for Sheena to summon it. Is this a possible error in the movie? (Charizard101 16:58, 12 February 2012 (UTC))
Feedback on possible errorThis is a bit of a stretch and it could be a bit of misunderstanding on my part, but is something that just came to mind. On the Poké Ball article, it says,
"Other wireless capabilities of Poké Balls are shown in Destiny Deoxys, as when the electricity of the city is down, Audrey could not release her Masquerain from the Poké Ball, claiming that the "Poké Ball Management System" was no longer working without power."
Well, when the main characters go back in time, the Poké Ball Management System does not exist which implies that there is no way that any of the characters should be able to release any of their Pokémon. Would any of your consider this an error if this is actually correct? -23:44, 22 November 2012 (UTC)