Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Indigo Plateau/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Brilliantly structured article, contains images from all generations. --SnorlaxMonster 07:33, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think this article is well done. It has many details for each generation, and is very specific. --CrazedTreeko323 13:11, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- This article is very complete and well done. Support. CuboneKing 01:51, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- Now that the images from all the generations have been added, this article gets my support. Wolf 03:42, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- Detailed and interesting to read. Pictures from all Generations keep it fresh and less of a "wall of text". A good article. --ZestyCactus 17:09, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- A great article that matches its quantity with its quality. An excellent glance at the Elite Four themselves, and with the last pictures to aid the text, it is certainly worthy of being a featured article! Samjohn95 15:38, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- I like it, it contains a huge amount of info, great color pictures, most of it is hid until you click to show it, making it easier to navigate. also, it has good colors for the background of pokémon.(The snargret guy 17:47, 6 May 2010 (UTC))
As much as I think we need more featured articles (we much fewer than most wikis of the same age), and that I think that most of the article is feature standard, it needs pictures from generations III and IV to complete it. If we get those, I would support it fully. --SnorlaxMonster 06:58, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
I agree with Snorlaxmonster. It is a great article, we only need the Gen III and IV Pictures for the last three rooms, and I will Support.Samjohn95 13:58, 10 April 2010 (UTC)