Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Please post any questions/answers here under appropriate subtitles. From Samjohn95 23:51, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --—darklordtrom 23:52, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thamk you and sorry! No harm meant! I will Archive this when the talk page gets larger. Sorry and thank you again! From Samjohn95 15:18, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Um, stuff like this doesn't go into your own talkpage. You're not really supposed to start disussions on your own talkpage. Anyway, I replied on Power's talk. Alpha CuboneKing 01:03, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
To clear up the confusion
Any users can remove the stub status, except for the three featured stubs. the reason is because only admins can edit the main page, so when the featured stub gets its stub status removed, an admin must change it on the main page. If a normal user does it on those three, they are not able to change the main page, and the template thus becomes outdated and misleading, if an admin doesn't notice it. MaverickNate 01:51, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- I am very misleaded today... Alpha CuboneKing 01:51, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for the clear up Maverick Nate, now I can start working on other stubs. Great! From Samjohn95 01:53, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, it was already separated, which confused me. I must work on TCG again, I haven't for quite a while. Start tomorrow, From Samjohn95 00:21, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Party Pokémon Boxes
I'm sorry, but if you want to denote a Pokémon in your party is holding nothing, the correct action to do so is to leave out the "held" field entirely. Putting down "held=None|" only serves to add a link called "None" to our wanted pages, something that is frowned upon and causes sysops doing cleanup to continue slaving over a hot stove, cookin' dolphin, without appreciation. Please keep this in mind from now on. --Shiningpikablu252 14:25, 12 December 2009 (UTC)