YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Since they're not listed, should I assume trying to use Fling while holding any sort of Pokeball causes the move to fail?--PikamasterADV 02:19, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Lost for good?
Do you get the item back after the battle? If so, it is automatically re-equipped to the pokémon, or does it go back into your Bag? ~ Serial Colour 02:04, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- No. It is lost forever. I tried it with Leftovers. --PsychicRider☮ 02:05, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- I would suspect the opponent, since the user is discarding the held item. Kevin Y (talk) 17:58, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Do you lose the item you fling in wifi battles too? Or is it just in-game? Flyingtypefan 03:13, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- No, you recover the item you fling after wifi battles, but the flung item is gone for the rest of the battle. A person wrote this at 01:00, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
If you use Fling while holding Dread Plate or Blackglasses, do they still boost its power by 20%? Dragoness 06:36, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
This is exactly what I want to ask, too. Will the power boost occur? - Pokémon Questions? -- 01:11, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
What about the 17 Gems?--- Pokémon Questions? -- 01:16, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
This can't be right...
This page says that Fling will fail if the held item is not listed there. However, Lady Celeste often flings her rare candy. Tk3141 23:18, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
Marowak and Fling
Putting competitive use aside, if a Marowak holding a Thick Club uses Fling, would Marowak's attack remain doubled during the attack, or is its attack halved before calculating Fling's damage? Brilliance360 (talk) 18:56, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
This page needs major research. This Article should be Bublapedia's major priority. The valuable items are not listed here and how damage they cause and the rare candies. And the items that have effects on battles like gems and plates. There should be a stub template on this article.Gelato Gelato (talk) 11:04, 27 March 2013 (UTC)Gelato Gelato
- Stub template is for short articles, but there really should be the incomplete template.--電禅Den Zen 11:51, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
- The valuable items from Gen IV and prior are here, under the 30 power list. Plates are also already listed (90 power), and it's clearly mentioned that the move fails if a Gem is held. It lists "all Vitamins" as 30 power, and our Vitamin article includes Rare Candy, so I assume Rare Candies are 30 power. So the only thing you listed that's missing are the Gen V valuable items. Please read the article more carefully before you demand things. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 06:50, 28 March 2013 (UTC)