- Japanese summaries, the same place that we get all info before episodes air. --HoennMaster 12:11, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Seviper will appear too. Bigtukker 14:01, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
Could you also say in the trivia that this is Cyndaquil's first official contest battle which was won, along with Mamoswine. [[[User:Chomi|Chomi]] 18:05, 4 February 2010 (UTC)]
For the error, isn't the effect of Electric types not supposed to work on Ground types, because Plusle and Minun used spark or charge beam on Mamoswine. [[[User:Chomi|Chomi]] 18:05, 4 February 2010 (UTC)]
At one point Ursula's Plusle and Minun perform an action similar to that of Dragon Ball Z's Fusion Dance. Is it worth mentioning this? Especially since this isn't the first time Pokémon has mimicked Dragon Ball Z. I could probably find a picture to go with it too. --Bardock 10:31, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- a:File:UrsulaPM.png --Mr.lol 11:38, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- Well, both shows are different but you've got an awesome point dude. It is quite similar (almost same) to the fusion dance. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:30, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- Too many commas. TTEchidna 05:42, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
I made some edits to the synopsis, so it reads much better. I also added links to other pages within the synopsis. I haven't actually seen the episode, so hopefully someone who has can take a look at it and possibly streamline it further. (Hope this helps conform the synopsis to Bulbapedia standards!) Fox914 05:30, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
- New comments to the bottom please. Also, please use link templates when linking, so that you don't unintentionally link to a disambig. Otherwise it's good. Werdnae (talk) 05:50, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Chapter closing theme(s)
I just saw this chapter English dub on Pokémon TV, and noticed that at the end of the chapter (the classic "sunset ending") there were two background themes playing at the same time. They're both closing themes, one from the original series and the other from the Hoenn soundtrack. It doesn't sound quite right. So is that an error to report?
I don't really know if the Japanese version has this too, hope it helps.