Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
you do know there is another episode that airs alongside DP 84? Its called Gligar! Wings of Friendship! If you dont believe me check it at serebii I was just on serebii and seen that. I left a comment for TTEchindna.Davidaipom 16:19, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
And just think!
Error in the Trivia Section
It says "A recent trailer for Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin implies that a Ash" I was just wondering if an admin could get rid of the "a" right next to Ash. --Dman dustin 21:54, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
This is the first capture Dawn has made since Buizel, exactly 50 episodes previous. (Its pretty much certain she will catch it) Aura-Knight 22:16, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, the Wallace Cup was the first contest she won since 52 episodes beforehand... TTEchidna 22:28, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
- Just seeing if this was trivia worthy, and I couldn't add it. Won't matter much after tomorrow Aura-Knight 01:47, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
Why cant the info be added yet? The episode has aired I have proof of the capture! User:Rucario64
Could this be a trivia: There were Swinub in both episodes before the capture of Gligar and also its evolution? tc26 11:55, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
(sigh) Just because a title is not revealed on Saturday it doesn't mean we are getting a break, that should be fairly obvious by now. We have to wait and see. --HoennMaster 06:54, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- If we don't get a dub title by this time next week, odds are we finally know where season 10 ends and that it's finally over (albeit a little late, considering season 11 should have begun in August or September) after 59 episodes (DP025-DP083, if we count the clip show that was skipped over). Sure, it's not the longest dub season (season 9 has 70 episodes, AG146-DP024, and that's counting the Ranger 1 hour-long special as one episode); such a scenario would place it at second-longest (exceeding season 5's 58, counting the not-yet-aired Ice Cave episode, and season 1's 55, counting three banned episodes (one later lifted) but not counting two episodes moved out of order to the start of season two).
- On the other hand, if the new episode airings keep going taking only week-long breaks, odds are we'll probably never be able to tell where season 10 ends and season 11 begins...--Shiningpikablu252 17:26, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Where do those number comes from? Season 9 ended with AG192, Season 10 ended with DP052. BTW this episode is not airing on the 29th because they are showing The Rise of Darkrai. --HoennMaster 20:54, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Nov. 29 is Thanksgiving weekend... Juan Sanfiel 23:43, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- I know u won't beleive me, but check Serebii.net, It reaveles the dub tille. ShinyPika <3 ALS 21:53, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Technically, serebii.net's jumping the gun on part of their listing. We don't know if that episode's going to be airing on December 6. For all we know, this episode's not airing until movie 11 is about to be released stateside. Without a dub title, no airdate can be confirmed. --Shiningpikablu252 01:49, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, they're having a "Total Drama Island" marathon Thurs thru Sun, nonstop. JS 00:08, 25 November 2008 (UTC)