Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Happens often. Doesn't update for some people for a day or two. Refreshing the page might work. --HoennMaster 06:07, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
- I tried refreshing it but it is still there. PattyMan 17:02, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the title, seems legit. It also helped in identifying the production code number. So, thanks again. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 16:38, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- German guides tend to have the official English title on top too, but yeah, I can't speak for the scripts. Also, Drayden's German name is Lysander, while the title says Drayden, his English name. I still think it should be considered. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 01:53, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- I think we should wait until the English dub titles are revealed as they may be completely different from the German ones. I have seen dub titles change quickly kind of what happened in Crisis from the Underground Up!. PattyMan 02:08, 8 December 2012 (UTC)