★ There are currently 0 pages that still use the old learnset templates. Please update them to the newer templates.
★The Archives are OPEN
★Have you considered uploading Generation V sprites? Bulbapedia is still missing quite a few of them.
★Check out Project Sidegames. If you own these games, please help improve this neglected section of the wiki!
★Project Battrio. Battrio needs your love too! Help Umeko out. Most neglected project ever.
★Project Manga. Do you read anything besides Adventures? We have quite a few lonely manga articles as well.
New comments on the bottom, please. Enjoy. —♥ Jellotalk 21:22, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi Jello. Could you please protect my archived Talk page please? Here is the link: User talk: Cool469/archive 1.
Thank you. Cool469* 21:35, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Im nearly done changing my Signature. I'm just getting the color in it. —♫ Cool469talk 22:05, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Ok. I'm done now. It links to my User and Talk page. —♫ Cool469talk 22:05, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
- Good job :P I see you copied and modified my signature. —♥ Jellotalk 22:06, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
- Is that alright? I'll change it if you want. —♫ Cool469talk 22:10, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
- It's fine, just use different colours, lol. —♥ Jellotalk 22:12, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Can you delete this file? I accidentally uploaded it under wrong name. Marked +-+-+ 09:28, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
Regarding becoming a user...
So, I'm guessing that the ability to have a user page here on the Archives isn't determined by number of uploads. : ) Is it time-based, then? «hexagonTHEORY» 09:37, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Everyone is able to create a userpage on the Archives, but it is preferred if the main user page is on Bulbapedia. The ability to create a user page on Bulbapedia is different. It's determined by a (secret) number of edits and time, I think. —♥ Jellotalk 01:57, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
I came across this message in the recent changes. I'm no master of Spanish but I know what 'puta' means and using a translator, I think this message falls under the harassment policy. So I guess do what you admins do best and unleash your Judgement. Thanks. =) ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ 22:41, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, Jo. I don't know any Spanish either, but I do know that puta is a bad word. :D —♥ Jellotalk 22:48, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- It wasn't hidden fully? Bluesun 23:05, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I got it now hopefully. —♥ Jellotalk 23:08, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
Celibi25: Sorry, Lets team up everyone and make the article Rotational battle a reality.
- Well, articles should at least be created first with more than just a sentence. Do some research to get your facts straight. Use the preview button to fix your mistakes. Make sure the article meets Bulbapedia's style and guidelines. You should have read the Bulbapedia:Manual of Style and you should use proper link templates and things like that. It's hard to learn all this at once, so maybe should steer away from creating articles and do some minor edits around the site to get a hang of things first. —♥ Jellotalk 01:29, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Celibi25: Done and done, I can't belive that nobody thought to incude the fact that Charizard has the most hybrid glitch pokemon. By the way, what are Admins?
I have been banned from editing my userpage for editing it too much. But I would like to know four things:
1. Even though I'm banned [not permanantly], can I still do pages like Zekasaur/Teams or /Sandbox etc.?
2. If so, how do I make them? Is it like a normal page or...?
3. On my userpage it says that in my FireRed game, I have a Blastoise level 94. But I actually have one level 62. Did I do this or did someone else?
4. What happened to the single enter? Now I have to do either <br> or two enters to get a new line! (This is also happening on Bulbanews and on the archives.
Please answer back soon! ~~~~