The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Cool469/archive 1
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the user. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cool469!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi i'm cool469
Seriously, dude. Please, please, please stop making terrible articles. Read the manual of style, or, if you don't wanna do that, check out how any other article is made. TTEchidna 05:14, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Read the notice
- Please don't reply to other users on their user talk pages; reply here and put a colon in front of your response to indent it. Also, the easiest way to make an article in your userspace is to go to your user page, User:Cool469, and add /(Title of Article) to the end of the URL. Then you simply edit that page to say whatever you want it to say. Just remember that edits to sub-pages count toward your maximum of three userspace edits per day, though the admins are a little more lenient if the page you are editing is an article that you are making to be moved into the mainspace later. The easiest way to minimize the number of edits is to use the "Show Preview" button right next to the "Save Page" button. This will show you how the page will look, without actually making any changes, so you can review your coding and check for mistakes.
- However, since not much information is known about the Isshu Desert, it would be better to wait for more information to be revealed before trying to make an article. Hope this helps!--PhantomJunkie 03:15, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
Ok here are the instructions to receive my event Pokémon.
- Wifi *A Gen IV game
- Any DS System
Procedure 1. Go on your Wifi settings on the menu of your Pokémon Game.
2. Set your Primary DNS to 192.168.1.2
3. Connect to the GTS.
4. Wait for a few moments.
5. Once you got your Pokemon have fun.
- You cannot get the events with a Nintendo Wifi USB.
- You can get as many of these as you want.
- Umm...the IP address prefix 192.168 denotes a private network of size 256^2, normally for home use. There is no way that other people would be able to get your events unless they are connected directly to your network, behind your router/modem. If you want it to work correctly, you would have to post your external IP address and forward the appropriate ports to the computer. Additionally, I don't know if the system will work correctly overall without modifying the software, as it may give another 192.168 to the DS. So, unless you have experience with network management and possibly software modification, your events are not accessable to anyone else. --TruePikachu 08:09, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
Please try not to use the word "you" in your articles as it's unencyclopedic. I know it can be kind of awkward to find another way to word it, but plz try :D thanks! --ZestyCactus 06:23, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
The Mew Site
Not notable for a Bulbapedia artcle. Sites we list need to have some sort of importance to the Pokémon Fandom = be it historical or current. Your website isn't even on Google. —darklordtrom 05:59, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
Mew the Pokémon
Hi Cool469. You've been told before not to create pages about websites you created. The only fansites that get a Bulbapedia article are the really large ones like Serebii.net. CoolPikachu! will not protect your page - he'll delete it. If you continue to create pages about your sites, you'll probably get a short block. たかはりい 08:22, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah... you were already told not to do this. Next time, play it cool. —darklordtrom 08:32, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Ok. Cool469 02:51, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
If you want your talk page archived, just move it to User talk:Cool469/Archive 1. You can't just put the template on your current talk page, you do need an open current talk page :P --ZestyCactus 03:38, 13 November 2010 (UTC)