YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
|Umeko is the leader of this project. Please direct any questions about Project Battrio or its actions to this user.|
Some Bulbapedia members have formed a project to better organize efforts to write and improve articles about Pokémon Battrio. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page or the Bulbapedia forum and see the to-do list.
Scope and aims
Project Battrio covers all articles about Pokémon Battrio. Its goal is to produce the most comprehensive database available on the Battrio arcade game, from basic information to the most technical aspects possible.
To join the project, simply add your name to the bottom of this list:
- Umeko - Founder and Project Leader
- Genericuser62637-The hunt for new info begins.
- Supermon-I'll add pictures to articles in need of them.
- Improve the main Pokémon Battrio article to explain gameplay, features, differences between upgrades, etc. Individual gameplay components may eventually need their own articles if the main article becomes too big, but that has yet to be seen.
- Create pages for each individual Battrio puck. Dialga (01-001) and Dusknoir (13-011) are good examples.
- Create pages for each individual expansion set.
|This article is part of Project Battrio, a Bulbapedia project that covers all aspects of Pokémon Battrio.|
|This user is a member of Project Battrio.|
The parent of this project is Project Games.
No subprojects have been defined.
No related projects have been named.