|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Valehd!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just realized something: You did sign with four tildes, but currently it appears as "if you battle me, you'll lose $". There are two things wrong: first, it does not state your username anywhere, and second, it does not link to your userpage. Please fix it, so it will conform to the signature policy.
Also a side note: What you said in PikaTepig999's talkpage about spambots is blatantly incorrect. Spambots don't protect from spam; they post and create spam. I have already stated this while applying the unsigned template, but mentioning it here in case you didn't catch it. Berrenta (talk) 01:16, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- If you need any help about signatures, feel welcome to ask other users. --PikaTepig999 (talk)
- well, that's what a spambot is on scratch. you should go on it --Valehd (tAlk) 20:12, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
Talk page posts
Many of your talk page posts lately have been stuff unrelated to improving articles and opinionated topics. It would be best to discuss about those in the forums. PattyMan 02:45, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
Please do not post random messages on talk pages. Talk pages are for improving the article, not to make small talk. If you want to have a conversation about a certain topic, you can go to the forums. Thank you.--ForceFire 02:50, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
Replying to old discussions
Bulbapedia policy asks that users not reply to discussions older than 6 months without very good reason (as seen in Bulbapedia:Talk page policy#Talk page etiquette, in the third bullet point). If you are reading old discussions, please try to check the date before you resond, and if it is older than 6 months, you should probably refrain from adding any comment. Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:26, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Once again, about talk pages
The previous notices regarding talk page use extend to all talk pages, including those in the
User talk: namespace. Talk pages are exclusively meant for Bulbapedia business, not idle chatter. Please take some time to thoroughly review the talk page policy before making further talk page comments. Thank you, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 22:10, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Talk page comments, yet again.
As stated before, do not reply to comments that are older than six months. The reply I reverted was a reply to a post from 2011. If you don't know when it was posted, check the history to see when exactly it was posted. Not only was the post from four years ago, you replied to a user who hasn't made a single edit since that post you replied to. Ataro (talk) 23:14, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Excuse me? I just said to check the history. Even if you didn't didn't, the post was in the middle of two posts from 2010 and 2011. And calm down. There's no reason to yell. Ataro (talk) 23:13, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
The trivia you removed from EP173
- the old link was a different one. the new link that was recently added was a different one. the old link lead to this one: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/04_16-wobbu-palooza/ and the new one lead to a different one. --Valehd (tAlk) 02:32, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
- you put the wrong website --Valehd (tAlk) 14:36, 9 August 2015 (UTC)