From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, TotallyTob!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
IMDB is not considered a reliable source for voice actor information. Roles need to be confirmed by the VAs themselves. --Abcboy (talk) 04:25, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry, I will stop. --TotallyTob 04:54, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
Hi. I'm in a middle of a major update to do on all TCG expansions pages. Please leave the broken images to be as they were as they will be changed along with my update. Thanks for the help anyway. — Ruixiang95 05:15, 22 December 2020 (UTC)