|Welcome to Bulbapedia, SweetLaplace!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Talk page policy
Don't respond to talk page discussions that are over six months old. You're not guaranteed to get a response that way. If you want your concerns to be heard, create a brand-new section on the talk page. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 05:43, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- I just explained to the gen III thingy that ShinyGold was a ROM hack based on Johto, not meaning to be rude, GrammarFreak01. SweetLaplace (talk) 00:52, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
the strict Pokémon encyclopedia
someone remonve my move edit please!!!
If you are going to archive your talk page, do so once. You don't need to do it multiple times. Also, judging by the contents of your talk page, and one of them being you complaining about the rules, it would imply that you do not talk your talk page messages seriously and are just sweeping everything under a rug. The messages are advising you on how things are done here, they are not severe warnings. Thank you.--ForceFire 08:23, 14 June 2019 (UTC)
A few of things
- Please make more mainspace edits. Of the contributions you've done so far, you've only made two mainspace edits while the rest are talk page and userpage edits. If you are unsure of what to edit, you can go check the Editor's Hub.
- In tandem, your userspace edits should not be more than your mainspace edits. While you've kept to the "three edits a day" rule, you still need to make more mainspace contributions than userspace contributions.
- Don't welcome every new user in the user creation log. Many of them might be spambots, while many might not even contribute to the wiki. Only welcome users once they've made at least one mainspace edit.
- Sign your comments with four tildes (~) or by clicking on the signature button above the edit box. You also cannot re-sign an unsign comment as it will give off the wrong timestamp.
Please don't spam other user talk pages, it is non-constructive. And considering the message you gave to GrammarFreak (and their username), it appears that you are mocking him. Do not go to other user's talk page to mock them, abide by the Code of Conduct. Another note, I've told you to make more mainspace edits and you have not done so. If you can't seriously contribute to the wiki, then your time is more well spent elsewhere. Thank you.--ForceFire 07:45, 22 June 2019 (UTC)