From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Svenskig!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Type: Null in Dutch
There are three possible sources for official spellings. First, Pokémon TV episode description, second and third, the station on where it has aired on maybe have descriptions of said episode or closed captions. Which episode is it from btw? --Raltseye prata med mej 15:32, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- I haven't been able to find any written version of the name at all, so I watched an episode where they'd likely say Type: Null's full name, which ended up being SM049 (which I could only find here, it requires a subscription to the service and doesn't have any subs) Svenskig (talk) 21:08, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
- Okay, that's good. Then we'll have to wait for it to come out on Pokémon TV. Thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 22:29, 22 May 2018 (UTC)