Please do not post speculation on episode pages. For all we know, that monkey bit might have been misinterpreted and it ends up being James's Mime Jr. being the only evolution in those two episodes. For all we know, it could be both Dawn's Aipom and Ash's Chimchar evolving, but also Ash's Buizel, Brock's Croagunk, and others. For all we know, there could be no evolution. Wait until the episode(s) air, once said speculation has been proven or disproven. --Shiningpikablu252 21:36, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
1. Pokémon is spelled with a é, not a regular e.
2. Use link templates (see Bulbapedia:Shortlinks)
3. Read the Bulbapedia:Manual of style
Sorry, thanks for the info. ---RR 23:14, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
|This user solved the riddle! They read MAGNEDETH's user page!|
it appears you dont have a signature, now, im not trying to sound mean, but, i would suggest it. Tina has made a good help thingy for sigs, you could check it out here! or, i could whip one up for you real fast. like this!
Thanks for the idea. I'm going to work on making a decent one. --~RR 01:45, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
Take a look at the top of this page 23:47, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yup, I fixed mines quite some time ago 23:53, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
I heard it here (http://www.freewebs.com/sonva/) which was based on this (http://supportpokemon.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=10). Looking back on the edit, I realize it would've been smarter to post on the Talk Page first since this isn't really 'official'. Unless that Puff person is a trustworthy source... ~RR~ 01:30, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
Where did you get rinfo on the episode and it it true?--CoolPikachu! 06:31, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Sushi from Serebii translated it from the TV Tokyo page, so it's true. Unless she decided to pull a prank out of nowhere, which i doubt. ~RR~ 14:49, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ok--CoolPikachu! 21:41, 3 July 2008 (UTC)