From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, PkmnTrainerV!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Per the signature policy, your signature must at least resemble your username, since the purpose of the signature is to identify the user who left the comment. Additionally, it must include a link to either your user page or talk page (this page). Please change this before leaving additional comments. If you need help changing your signature, feel free to ask here or on my talk page. --SnorlaxMonster 10:21, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
Done! Thanks for telling! If I've done it correctly, it should be alright now...
The legendary PkmnTrainerV is Here! (talk) 13:20, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, that's fine. Thanks. --SnorlaxMonster 03:49, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
Please don't respond to comments over 6 months old. If you want to add something, create a new section. Thank you.--ForceFire 11:28, 8 September 2016 (UTC)