|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Panjohn!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
If people are undoing your edit, then don't make any more similar edits. Thank you! Han Ji-Wan 00:28, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
- Second warning, please stop adding your information back in. Thank you. --P S Yライダー☮ 00:31, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Also, please put personal content on your userpage, not your talk page. Thank you! --SnorlaxMonster 03:59, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- Second warning for removing the template. Also, stop adding userspace stuff here.--電禅Den Zen 20:40, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
There is a note at the top of each page to edit your user page only once a day. You have violated this rule four times already. It also says it before you save your edits to your user page. As such, you will not be able to edit your user page for a month. Please remember this for the future and contribute more to the main space. Thank you. --ケンジのガール 22:22, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than one edit per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --電禅Den Zen 22:02, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- Please, you are making excessive edits to your userspace. Edit the mainspace more or your userspace rights will be revoked. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:09, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- I have been only editing my userspace once per day though...
- Yes, but you've also been editing your userspace exclusively. You haven't made a mainspace edit since September. Three userspace edits a day is our current limit, but you need to make more mainspace edits than userspace limits. For example, if you make three userspace edits, you need to make at least four mainspace edits. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 03:42, 20 February 2013 (UTC)