From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Nintenfreak!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Nintenfreak/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Black Star promos
How do you know what numbers they are? MaverickNate 16:52, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Serebii has scans up. They're out, apparently. Maybe just in europe, though.--Nintenfreak 17:33, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
Unreleased design page
Please don't remove large amount of data from a page, it can be seen as vandalism. And seeing what you put in place of the entire page, you attempted to add the GS leak info on the article. I literally left a hidden note saying not to add any information until the staff has decided how to handle the leak and that the page will be protected for another month if anyone tries to add in the information. Next time, read and take the hidden message seriously. Don't just do as you please. Thank you.--ForceFire 07:56, 20 July 2018 (UTC)