User talk:Lovely Rose
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Lovely Rose!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Lovely Rose/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- There are certain restrictions on the content and amount of userspace content a user is allowed. For details, see the Userspace policy
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --~Ποκεμανιακα0β 03:14, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, please don't forget to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)! Also, if you want to start a new discussion on a talk page, you can use the + button at the top of the page instead of just editing the page and putting in your own header. It helps keep things neat. — Laoris (Blah) 18:27, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
..Hehe,oopsie,I'm sort of forgetful. Sorry,I'll sign my comments for now on. Lovely Rose 18:29, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Please quit removing the statement. Look, it's dub-only, and we've got that down. There's no need to worry; Pikachu has enough support on both sides that even a direct verbal confirmation is arguable. Aura-Knight 03:11, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. --MaverickNate 03:38, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Red article image
Hello, I'm the one who uploaded that new Red image, but it was Maverick Nate that finally got it to stay on the article. I believe it looks better than the previous one. Don't you agree?--Heero45 19:32, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
Okay Lovely Rose, looking at your edits, you been editing the Talk pages a lot lately (Over 200 to be exact). Meanwhile your Mainspace edits are 17 with your last edit on September 20, 2009. This is not good at all for someone who has been on Bulbapedia for over a year. I recommend you to stop editing the Talk pages and start contributing more on the Mainspace pages. I know you are asking questions on certain things but really I recommend to try going to on the forums for these questions. Thank You for your time, --☆Coolピカチュウ! 01:13, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
About a female player
In some earlier talk pages you discussed a female character replacing Red if you had a Crystal cartridge with the player set as Kris as the player. Could you send me a picture of the girl who replaced Red? --Derpyderpy (talk) 21:14, 5 January 2015 (UTC)