Can I not even delete this goddamn page? Is there some way to get rid of it?
Oops,just read what you said.
And ur not supposed to delete content on ur talkpage unless u archive so...
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Krakash!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. You will have to register separately for it, as well. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Krakash/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Oh thanks, I joined a long time ago and I never got that
Can someone tell me how to get pictures into it? Krakash 17:52, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Pictures are no longer allowed• 17:56, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
But what about yours? Krakash 17:57, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- That was my OLD one. My new one that I use NOW has no images• 17:57, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Yeah but that name thingy. Krakash 17:58, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- What name thingy?• 17:59, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
That name box after your message. Krakash 18:00, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- What name box? what message? If it's on my Userpage, THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. When we can edit Userpages again, I will remove it, go here• 18:03, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Testing...--[[User:Krakash|<font color="red";>Krakash</font>]] <small>''([[User talk:Krakash|<font color="red";>Walkie-talkie</font>]])''</small> 18:12, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Can you help with this Pokemanic? I check the raw signature box and it says: "Invalid Raw Signature,check HTML tags." --[[User:Krakash|<font color="red";>Krakash</font>]] <small>''([[User talk:Krakash|<font color="red";>Walkie-talkie</font>]])''</small> 18:14, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Let me help. I know what's wrong, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE CAUSE I HAVE MORE TO SAY LATER•18:17, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Now click , then copy and paste the signature into that box. AND MAKE SURE THERE IS A CHECKMARK IN THE RAW SIGNATURES BOX•18:27, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Thank you very much! Just one little thing, how do you archive your talk? --Krakash "(Walkie-talkie)" 18:37, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- OH NO WAY, come to me when your talk page is as long as my first archive• 18:39, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Okay... --Krakash "(Walkie-talkie)" 18:40, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- I have two archives• 18:42, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Read your secret message, and my Talk link in my sig doesn't work. --Krakash "(Walkie-talkie)"
- It isn't exactly a secret message and I knew that you would ask why your link to your talkpage doesn't work. IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY AT YOUR TALK PAGE.• 18:46, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --~~~~
- You cannot delete your talk page or remove content from it even if it's yours. To get rid of an old talk page you can move it to an archive, but your page isn't long enough for that. Also new comments go on the bottom. Thanks --Pokemaster97 21:29, 14 October 2011 (UTC)