From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kakai21!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
H.D. Quinn voicing Incineroar
What are your sources for H.D. Quinn voicing the Incineroar species? Did he confirm it himself? GrammarFreak01 (talk) 06:02, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- For H.D. Quinn voicing Ash's Incineroar , my sources were from the pokemon wiki, https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Ash%27s_Incineroar and on a website called Behind the Voice actors. https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/HD-Quinn/. It also says on this website named Anime Planet that H.D. Quinn voiced Incineroar, but is unclear on which one(s). Here's the link to that. https://www.anime-planet.com/people/h-d-quinn. Although I don't think he confirmed it himself. Kakai21 (talk) 16:07, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- Sadly that isn't considered a reliable source, it has to come from H.D. Quinn himself.--BigDocFan (talk) 16:10, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, sorry for changing it in that case. Kakai21 (talk) 16:52, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- If it helps, I have sent H.D. Quinn a tweet to ask if he can confirm or deny he voices Incineroar--BigDocFan (talk) 17:35, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- That would be helpful. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 23:16, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
Allow me to direct you to the site's list of link templates, because you cannot link Pokémon like that, for starters. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 23:09, 7 August 2020 (UTC)