From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Davikon!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hello. Thank you for your earlier edits. However, I must advise you that when you use the word "Pokémon" in an article, it always must be spelled with the accent over the "e." There is a character palette at the bottom of the editing page that contains the accent if you don't want to copy-paste it from somewhere else. Ataro (talk) 10:30, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
Please be sure that when editing articles related to certain Pokemon manga you do not add a move unless it is explicitly called out by someone. Moves are rarely consistent between uses in Pokespe and it is much preferred that we do not assume, even if the move seems obvious. Ataro (talk) 18:51, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- This is your second warning. I am getting really tired of having to revert that particular edit to Whitney's Smeargle, so if you do it again, I will be forced to take action. Ataro (talk) 13:32, 21 April 2017 (UTC)