From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, AngelicEspeon!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
(F.K.A. Xolroc) (talk
) 00:40, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
Old talk page sections
Hey there! Per our talk page policy, we aren't supposed to add anything new to discussions older than 6 months old unless the discussion is still unanswered or still relevant in some way. On Talk:Umbreon (Pokémon), you added to the conversation about whether Umbreon is umber-colored or not, but that was a years-old discussion and is no longer relevant since the main page now lists umbra, not umber, as the name origin. Hope you understand. Thanks! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:46, 20 February 2017 (UTC)