|This user identifies as male.|
|This user's birthday is June 19th.|
|This user is a Gemini.|
|This user has blond hair.|
|This user is terminally ill and needs healing.|
|This user contributes using Mozilla Firefox.|
|This user contributes using Microsoft Windows XP.|
|This user plays Kingdom Hearts.|
|This user is a Psychic-type trainer.|
|☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Cresselia. ☆|
|☆ This user's favorite legendary Pokémon is Cresselia. ☆|
|This user's favorite ball is the Luxury Ball.|
|This user's DS friend code for Pokémon Diamond is 3395 0771 6914.|
This page is affiliated with the current Pokémon Ladder that is available to members of BMGF - the Bulbagarden forums. The ladders involves the usage of Nintendo's Wi-Fi connection to battle with members of the ladder and reach the top by doing so. Anyone is welcome to join the ladder, so if you are interested, sign up to Bulbagarden and join the ladder.
You will need:
- A working internet connection with Wi-Fi capability.
- Pokémon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum.
- A Pokémon team - quite obviously.
Alongside the necessities, there are also certain rules that the Ladder tolerates. They are as follows:
- You have the power to challenge the person above you on the ladder and also the person above them.
- Only the person in second place can challenge the champion.
- If you lose a challenge, you will not move place in the ladder par to being second, in which you will cascade to the bottom.
- Challenges cannot be declined.
- Opponents cannot be rechallenged for 48 hours.
- If a challenge isn't answered for a week, the challenger moves up.
- The Evasion and Accuracy Clause.
- The Sleep and Freeze Clause.
- The sleep and freeze clause means that you may not put more than one of your opponents Pokémon to sleep or frozen. You can however put one Pokémon asleep or one Pokémon frozen but never at the same time.
- The OHKO Clause.
- The Species Clause.
The species clause means you may not have more than one of the same Pokémon. For example, having two Girafarig is not allowed.
- The Uber Clause.
- The uber clause means you may not use Pokémon that are considered too powerful - aka uber.
These Pokémon are:
- Shaymin Sky Forme
Soon, the Ladder will undergo an eventual prize-giving system headed by myself. These prizes range from Oran Berries, to IV'ed Rayquaza's. The lower you are in the Ladder, the lower your tier and thus, the worse your prize will be. Working up the Ladder will award you a new tier and better choices of items. Items include almost every tradable item.
When you win a challenge against someone on the ladder, you will be offered a choice of three items - chosen at random. Out of those three, you choose the one you prefer which will then be sent to you on a Ladder Bidoof or Starly.
Below are the four tiers and their information surrounding them.
Aside from my dedication to the Ladder, I do have a life. :D
I do love a nice bit of competitive battling and I've been doing it since the dawn of Red and Blue, through my GB, my N64, my GBA, DS and as of late, my Wii. I live in Britain, I am male
(if it was hard to work out) and you can probably gather the rest up from my userboxes. ._.