From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Are there any other moves (other than SD) which don't trigger Stance Change? --The Truth aka Relicant 23:35, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- Scratch that. It appears that the only move that reverts Aegislash back into Shield forme is King's Shield, if there are other status moves that trigger Stance Change we're going to need a list on the main article. --The Truth aka Relicant 22:34, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
I propose a list, even though Aegislash only learns like two moves that trigger Stance Change. --The Truth aka Relicant 21:19, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- I agree that a list would be nice, even if it's short. --Wynd Fox 23:00, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
Has anybody checked if Role Play is blocked as well? I assume it is if Trace is blocked. CDB-Man (talk) 22:03, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
- Checked, and can't be Role Played. CDB-Man (talk) 22:04, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Does Activate Through Disobedience
I did some testing today in Y, and it does appear that Stance Change will change Aegislash's form even if it chooses to ignore its trainer in performing the move which causes the transformation.
This works both ways, with King's Shield and offensive attacks.- unsigned comment from BurningKirby (talk • contribs)
- Okay, so why don't you add it in then? ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 22:39, 25 July 2017 (UTC)
- They did. Check the page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 22:56, 25 July 2017 (UTC)