Basis for the named route definition
See Bulbapedia talk:Project Routes#Widening the scope?. --TMF T - C 04:16, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
I see a lot of Route pages with information and sometimes links to lookout station. Did this used to be an article, or do some just assume it's an article...? They're pretty common everywhere, so shouldn't they have their own article? Or are they known by something different? gabbie | talk 22:37, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not sure that that type of building has an official name. I've personally always called them "guardhouses" myself...--Shiningpikablu252 22:40, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- The real problem is trying to find the most commonly-used term. It's not going to be easy to find out what the majority thinks about these types of buildings, that's for sure. --Shiningpikablu252 22:52, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Put up a poll on Bulbagarden you think? I've never named them, just thought they were a pain because you can't ride bikes in most of them. Aura-Knight 22:56, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- You could in Gen II... --gabbie | talk 22:59, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I saw lookout station on the wanted pages with the most links out of things like guardhouse, etc... so I just changed them all to lookout station hoping someone would create the article. This was a long time ago. But that is why they are al lookout station. MoldyOrange 23:01, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
Hey I think we should change the names Isshu route 1 to Unova route 1 and ect. But then we would have to make redirect links to all the routs huh? Pokemaster97 00:08, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
Hoenn Route 117...
Are you SURE that Volbeat appear on Hoenn route 117 in ruby? I have encountered at least THREE-HUNDRED pokemon there and I have not found ONE! Or mabye they only appear at one time of day... Can someone fill me in?--Celibi25 02:13, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hint: This discussion might be better to have on the discussion page for Hoenn Route 117.--RiverAura 02:28, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- I know that, I just wanted to find a page with more "traffic".--Celibi25 21:44, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
Why does Route -1 redirect here? EnosShayrem 16:22, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
Running and bicycling in grass in Gen 3
The article states:
Because of the length and thickness of the grass, it is impossible to ride a bicycle or run through the patches in Generation III.
But I'm playing Emerald right now and running and bicycling in tall grass works just fine. Is it different in Rubya nd Saphire? Or is that sentence referring to another generation altogether?
- I think that sentence is referring to long grass (for example, on Route 119 and 120). I'll make it more clear. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 07:02, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
Buildings in Routes
I notice that in the first three generations, the music played in buildings in routes is that of the nearest town or city visited by the player, rather than the route music itself. Shawn (talk) 11:56, 3 September 2017 (UTC)