Could anyone find what level or what item evolves Rhyhorn? I know I had one on Pokemon Red but I lost that game about a half a year ago.--ObsessedMinunFan 18:13, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
- Prima's Pokédex puts it at level 42. I'm pretty sure I've also seen that level elsewhere. --FabuVinny 20:52, 6 August 2006 (UTC)
"According to interviews with Ken Sugimori, Rhyhorn holds the distinction of being the first Pokémon ever created."
Could you give a citation for this? I was under the impression that the game was originally designed with the idea of bug catching in mind, which does not seem to fit with this information. TheGrammarian 14:14, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
- I've always thought it was Rhydon that was first: if you look at the Pokemon list in any GameShark guide to the original games, Rhydon has a value of 01 -- when sorted by their hex values, all the Pokemon are out of order from Kanto numbers, and for the most part, are separated from their evolutions, which would indicate that they were programmed into code as they were being designed. I'm not sure how far that can be taken in terms of evidence, but I think it's pretty strong indication that Rhydon was first. --Alamedyang 15:45, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Don't give me this!
Have you ever played any of the 3-D Pokemon games? Yeah, Rhyhorn has a tail, a small one, but still does. If anyone has any objections, speak up, but I think that Trivia is false.--Quick Man 17:00, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- On the official artwork you can just about see a small tail.Davidaipom 16:58, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
False claim in Trivia
In the "Trivia", on the third dot point it says that Rhyhorn evolves at level 42, the latest of all Pokemon. However, both Dragonair and Pupitar evolve at level 55. Does anyone mind if I erase this point?- unsigned comment from Bttsstewart (talk • contribs)
- I think it means that from Rhyhorn to Rhydon, it takes 42 level. While from Dragonair to Dragonite, it took 25 level. Or it could mean that it is the latest Pokémon evolved to evolve at least once. -Billy4b2004 14:45, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
Well, the trivia point can be put back on but it has to be reworded.Bttsstewart 03:33, 9 December 2008 (UTC) Hey, I've made a difference in the world! They DID reword the trivia point. Rhyhorn evolves at lv 42, the latest of any BASIC stage Pokemon. Bttsstewart 14:52, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
As it says in the X and Y page, Rhyhorn can also be ridden like Gogoat in certain areas, following this, should we add that starting from Generation VI, it became possible to ride Rhyhorn in specific areas by means of travel into its 'Special Abilities' section? Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 17:08, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
Learnset Sorting Arrows
The sorting arrows for Rhyhorn's learnset aren't working properly. Especially to see Rhyhorn's ORAS move order and everything else to the right of that.
- This is a problem with a fair few pages, we've tried some stuff to fix it but it seems to be a software issue regarding to the wiki software which we don't have the ability to fix at this time. --Spriteit (talk) 13:06, 14 November 2015 (UTC)