Talk:List of Pokémon Trading Card Game expansions
- I think a separate table would be nice, as the set names and sizes differ quite a lot sometimes. Especially with the last couple of DP sets. Cipher 20:48, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- The Base Set and Expedition Base Set aren't really considered expansions... --ニョロトノ666 21:03, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
some japan set has different symbols. (e-cards 2, 3, 4, 5 especially). a different symbol should be uploaded. -Pokeant 01:08, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
SON I AM PROUD
I just want to mention that I am proud of all the work you guys put into the TCG section at Bulbapedia, which uses a lot of my material from Pokémon Aaah! / FakeCard.com. That is to say, I'm glad to see that the information and pictures I wrote, collected, investigated, recorded and created about the TCG isn't rotting away, unseen, on my site and had instead found a good home here.
... Which reminds me, I should consider adding more of the images from my site here to pad up each article.
Anyways, thanks you guys!! :) -- Nick15 23:39, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
Add Gym 1/2 To List
First of all, they had completely different card lists; Gym Heroes had Gym 2 cards while Gym Challenge has Gym 1 cards. Also, Gym 1/2 had their own set icon, which is different form the set icon for Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge (pictured right).
Basically, because Card-e 2, 3, 4 and 5 are listed separately from Aquapolis and Skyridge (or rather, it's been duplicated), I suggest having Gym 1 and Gym 2 be their own separate line, with the Japanese Gym set icon attached to it. -- Nick15 23:50, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
- Well, most of the expansions don't really coincide together. I'm beginning to think we should just break the list in two. MaverickNate 09:18, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- More that the TCG, being the largest section on Bulbapedia, has many many list articles that are forgotten about and easily become out of date. I'll bring it back to standard. MaverickNate 01:38, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
Should I add subsets like Double Crisis?
Why can't we put future set that are confirmed? Does we have to put it invisible like for Crimson Invasion?Jeebee93 05:24, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
The Italian translation for this page has an extensive list of every subset, promo set, and any other kind of card that has been released. For the sake of completion, shall we add these sets to the English version of the page as well? TheBoson (talk) 07:47, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
- I've added our TCG Releases chart to the page. I'm wary of including promotional releases in the main list because everything not listed in the chart aren't main expansions and aren't appropriate to add to the list. MaverickNate 11:52, 29 October 2017 (UTC)
Set codes in the list
Isn't it an idea to add the set codes to the list? Especially now with all the extra sets coming out (e.g. SM8, SM8a, SM8b)? Would really add extra value for those who seek cards from specific sets in their Japanese prints
- I second this. We already have the Japanese set names and card amounts, so I think it would be nice to have the set codes as well. TheBoson (talk) 02:53, 20 April 2019 (UTC)
Found Set Symbols
I noticed that the last three sets on the list don't have their card symbols. Since I don't know how to add them, I though I would put links to them so that whomever can put them on the page can, and make them larger so that they look nicer.
I tried adding them in and uploading files requires "Autoconfirmed users, Bots, Administrators, Bureaucrats, confirmed, Senior Administrators, Advisory Council, Technical staff."
If you are able to upload them using Upload File under Tools. I know how to embed them into the pages.