The berries she gives out, the Wiki/Nomel/etc, are determined by a number in the Trainer ID, which is why the player gets the same berry every day. I just don't remember what number it is, and which number coordinates with which berry. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:36, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- Not true. Kiri's berries do not depend on Trainer ID. I've witnessed this myself. You're just getting unlucky if you're getting the same berry over and over; try soft-resetting until you get the other berry. --Shiningpikablu252 02:41, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Trust me, Kiri does NOT work on Trainer ID. Either you're just plain unlucky or your game is glitched. I've had no problem accessing Kiri's entire berry assortment with just one save. And yes, I've soft reset for a few myself, including both Figy and Iapapa. If Kiri did work on Trainer ID, we would have known about it a long time ago. --Shiningpikablu252 03:43, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: Upon further review, it appears you've confused Kiri for a different berry giver. Kiri is located in Sootopolis City and cannot give out Wiki Berries. The only berry giver capable of giving out Wiki Berries is a woman on Route 120, and that one DOES depend on Trainer ID. --Shiningpikablu252 03:46, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose alternatively, it could instead be merged into Masuda's page as a trivia point. ht14 01:21, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
- Yes he has a story about naming this character on the Game Freak Blog; She was born at right about the same time the game was completed and everyone was working on debugging while he was at the hospital with his wife. And adding this character was a last minute thing. KEEP HER PAGE. Valkenhyn (talk) 03:26, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
I see there hasn't been discussion on this page for quite awhile. I'm in favor of deleting this page. It seems (from the previous conversation) that it's been kept because she's named after Masuda's daughter. First of all, I don't really think that's reason enough to be notable. Put her on Sootopolis's page and Masuda's page. But if it's decided that that's reason enough to be kept, then that should be worked into the article a lot more. As it stands, there's just a note in trivia, but if the whole reason we're keeping the page is because she's Masuda's daughter, that should be a main section on the page. We wouldn't keep most other pages just for an interesting trivia point. slimey01 23:34, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
- Agreed, the only other notable thing would have been that she gives two berries a day but all the berries and even the trivia piece are noted on the Sootopolis City article. This page seems unneeded. Frozen Fennec 19:40, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
Delete discussion, cont.
If this article gets deleted, admins, hear me out. After moving the content, please do these tasks:
- Edit the article to make its content to be only
#REDIRECT [[Sootopolis City#Kiri]].
- Then, delete this talk page.