...so, what proof is there that this guy's name is Dia, and not Diamond? Is there an English translation yet of the DP series? Because the Japanese is most certainly "Diamond"... --TTEchidna 00:09, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- As far as I know of, Dia only refers to the game character due to the five-character limit on his name in the Japanese versions. I'm just throwing this out, but there's a possibility he is referred to by the nickname of Dia (Crystal was certainly referred to by both "Crystal" and the game name "Crys").
At this moment, though, it sounds like someone's assuming the Special character is Dia just because the Japanese game character is Dia.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 01:34, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
That template really makes this article look fugly. The blank space really looks suckity. Is it possible to make a horizontal version of this template, because it would better fit in this article. --Maxim 09:38, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
I sadly don't have access to the newest chapter (Nov. 2008), but Diamond now has a Berobelt named リー (Rii). Though it showed up initially as a Beroringa and that's where its name draws from, it seems to have already been evolved when Dia got it; hopefully someone who has the chapter can make sure and add it. Capsule Computer 14:11, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
I was kind of wondering what tense to use in the Special character pages, because they seem to alternate a lot between the present and past tenses. --Jayc 08:22, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
On the Riolu page, it states "Then, when Diamond is traveling alone, he is given an egg by Riley, which eventually hatched into a Riolu." When exactly did this happen? I've not been able to read the manga that far, but Dia seems to only have 4 pokemon as of the most recent chapter (Nov. 2008), which doesn't include a Riolu. So is this statement just false, or did Dia not keep the Riolu, or what? Capsule Computer 14:11, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
So...is anyone good with Photoshop?
So, as you can tell, our current picture of Diamond is not very...pretty. I was wondering if anyone who was remotely good with Photoshop god maybe edit Diamond (and possibly Pu since its covering Diamond slightly and I'm not sure if it could get edited out) off the cover of Volume 34? It would make for a way better picture (if its even possible)! Thanks in advance if you can!--Skystar 02:53, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
I remember that in some episode after Diamond catch licky.It was attack by water pulse and confuse in PS392 how could it have own tempo ability?Meearaimeng 09:22, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Read it again. He was hit by Gastro Acid moments before Ataro 13:28, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Moo's ability wasn't revealed until the official site updated last February, so the Dream World had already been introduced then. It doesn't change the fact that this is the Diamond and Pearl chapter.... Ataro 09:48, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
"He was also a fan of Red and owned puppets of his Pokémon."
Nope. The pokémon here are not actually plushies owned by Dia, but characters of the TV show Proteam Omega in an scene from the same show. The page that follows shows how they assemble in a "Power Ranger-esque" fashion, then the last panel of the same page shows Dia in front of the TV. All the panels related to the TV show have round borders, like in a flash back scene. Anyway, I removed that lineLurKasumi 09:36, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you. But for future reference, don't link to that website or any other manga-hosting website again. Ataro 11:52, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
- What do you mean that all the candidate Pokemon are included for Pokedex Holders? I didn't see Ursaring included for Silver. Reinhartmax (talk) 15:19, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
- Just because it wasn't include doesn't mean he doesn't own it. It looks like he adds it to his team at the end of the chapter and the book can make mistakes by leaving information out. Reinhartmax (talk) 15:30, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
- Nothing in HGSS's ending indicates Giovanni returned Ursaring, and it isn't listed in either Silver or Giovanni's profiles. Also, as for Rotom not being listed, Y is still listed with Xerxer despite that it was essentially "released" (though until XY is fully collected in the regular volumes, anything can happen), and Reshiram isn't listed as a part of Black's team either. Ataro (talk) 00:14, 17 August 2017 (UTC)