Is it REALLY necessary to put Crystal's name in katakana? Kurisutaru is just the way Japanese people spell Crystal, and saying "Japanese: (the exact same thing only in kana zomg i am kewl)" implies that her name was changed in English. - unsigned comment from Transfinite (talk • contribs)
- In her childhood...of course she's healed since then.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 13:49, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
Where are we? In the In the manga section it is said we were captured by this trainer, but on her page, we are nowhere to be found! Could sum1 put us on. Translated by Kuki--KukiTalk 23:48, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- Crys has captured every Pokemon from Hoenn,Johto, and Kanto.--CoolPikachu! 23:58, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- ok No problem lol--CoolPikachu! 00:04, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
When did her Mr. Mime exactly first appear, and what's its nickname? - ElectricArbok 18:53, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- If you really want the page unprotected so you can edit, I'd ask MAGNEDETH about exactly why the page was protected in the first place. It's possible you could produce a very good reason to allow the protection to be lifted.
- Alternately, just tell me what edits to make and I'll make 'em for you (just as long as they're not stupid; odds are it's not, given the track record of typical edit requests). --Shiningpikablu252 03:50, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
The page has been protected for... like 3 months. It's high time an admin unprotected it! --Maxim 20:38, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
I moved Hitmonee to the In Box section. She didn't use him during the Emerald series, but Emerald did. The same thing happened to Bonee. If anyone disagrees, feel free to change back. Mr. Charlie 00:19, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Hair color change?
- Although I don't have the books near me, from the covers if you consider her GSC hair to be a different colour to her hair in Emerald, then at some point between the RS and Emerald arcs. I'm not completely sure though. TheChrisD Rants•Edits 23:35, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
According to the HGSS magazine cover color pic, her hair is Midnight Blue. (E9310103838 02:12, 29 January 2011 (UTC))
- What's the notability of that? See Red's Pokémon. ht14 03:25, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Red's names for his Pokémon are of the Pokémon themselves. This one is coincidentally very similar to one of it's counterparts.--Chaos Theory 03:43, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
In the infobox:
- birthday=April 30 |
Thanks~18:20, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
that pic used for her HGSS appearance
Is that kind of pic allowed?
it's fan colored and use guys usually use the pages for stuff like this until official colored artwork appears...(Ataro 03:10, 30 May 2010 (UTC))
I'll take the removal as a yes then (Ataro 03:26, 30 May 2010 (UTC))Can we use this Renzo493 8:50, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Was it ever confirmed that Crystal owned all the Hoenn Pokémon? From what I know, she owns Metagross. I think it's there because Emerald said Crystal has a lot of Pokémon, but that dosen't mean she owns every Hoenn Pokémon. Iml908 (talk) 00:24, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
Official art for Crystal in new clothes
As far as I know, there has been a released colored picture of Crystal in her new clothes (in the Volume 42 artwork) but unfortunately some of her body parts are covered by Silver. Are there any places where there is a colored picture of Crystal where it actually reveals her whole body? Like on the official website or something? Arceus101 (talk) 23:18, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
Where was she stated to be 16 in HGSS?