From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Calamanero, Lay a Trap
Malamar Traps (Japanese: カラマネロ、仕掛ける Calamanero, Lay a Trap) is the thirty-second round of the X & Y chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
||This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- X and his friends stay the night at Route 18 before heading to Pokémon Village to confront Team Flare.
- Diantha introduces X to Wikstrom and Drasna, who are also assisting the heroes.
- Xerosic reports the recent events to Lysandre, who orders that he stop the Expansion Suit project.
- The next day, X and his friends set off to the Pokémon Village alongside Diantha and Blue.
- Y reveals that Xerxer has reverted to its tree form while Salamè refuses to leave its Poké Ball.
- As they travel, Croaky senses something and evolves into a Greninja.
- Croaky attempts to warn the group of an attacker, but everyone falls asleep before fully understanding his intentions.
- The culprit reveals himself to be Xerosic, who used his Malamar's Hypnosis to put everyone to sleep.
- X reveals that he didn't fall asleep and has Croaky defeat Malamar.
- X interrogates Xerosic and asks why he didn't just ambush them at the Pokémon Village.
- At the Pokémon Village, multiple Team Flare members report being attacked by Wikstrom, Drasna, and Siebold.
- Inside a cave at the village, Mewtwo lies in wait.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
||Spoilers end here.