From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Mirror Armor
| Mirror Armor
| Generation VIII
| Bounces back only the stat-lowering effects that the Pokémon receives.
Mirror Armor (Japanese: ミラーアーマー Mirror Armor) is an Ability introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature Ability of Corviknight.
|| This Ability effect may be in need of research. |
Reason: How does it interact with Sticky Web in Double Battles?
You can discuss this on the talk page.
Mirror Armor reflects the stat-lowering effects of moves and Abilities back to the user.
If multiple Pokémon, including the Pokémon with this Ability, would have their stats lowered by the same effect, only the stat drop that would have applied to the Pokémon with this Ability is reflected. If the Pokémon with this Ability is affected by Sticky Web, the effect is reflected back to the opponent.
Pokémon with Mirror Armor
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Mirror Armor
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages